Found out my Ramen Boxes are God!?!?

Mythical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been meaning to buy a shelf. I have been low on funds so I made this shelf out of ramen boxes instead until I get a new one.
Did this because I'm tired of looking for stuff like cords and usb sticks and the like. I think however it works well enough, and is funny at the same time.

How do you all sort your drives, cords, and such? I was thinking of buying those tiny plastic stacking shelves
(something like this https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw16ORnRx_Y3EaX4chDdwx-n&ust=1565323620354792)

Or stackable cubbies possibly

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 116

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I've been meaning to buy a shelf. I have been low on funds so I made this shelf out of ramen boxes instead until I get a new one.
Did this because I'm tired of looking for stuff like cords and usb sticks and the like. I think however it works well enough, and is funny at the same time.

How do you all sort your drives, cords, and such? I was thinking of buying those tiny plastic stacking shelves
(something like this https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwix_42Fs_LjAhVHMt8KHdcYDgIQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-Small-5-Drawer-Unit-White/15442449&psig=AOvVaw16ORnRx_Y3EaX4chDdwx-n&ust=1565323620354792)

Or stackable cubbies possibly

Great Idea and look pretty good and is very helpful as you say for tiny stuff. :)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why, cause beastiality is not legal in Florida yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history