Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, you cannot use this on 11.0 at all. Look up pkhex (PC program) and svdt (homebrew application) and they will do what you want and more.

Edit:

Only if you go on Rating Battles or an Online Competition, and even then most hacked mons will be detected before you enter those anyway, and you'll only get banned if the mons are visibly hacked. You most likely won't get banned if you gen mons that can't be byte-for-byte distinguished from legitimate ones. At any rate, if you just want to clone, you don't have to worry too much.

(Not condoning hacking but just thought I'd clear things up.)
You're a little off. Their hack detection has improved somewhat. Even if the Pokemon pass hack check, you can still be caught. While you might not notice the consequences, they actually remove your Ranked Battle score from the global leaderboards, forcing you to restart your game and relink it to your Pokemon GL account. If you're going to be modifying your save data to make getting competitive Pokemon easier, you need to get it flawless.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You're a little off. Their hack detection has improved somewhat. Even if the Pokemon pass hack check, you can still be caught. While you might not notice the consequences, they actually remove your Ranked Battle score from the global leaderboards, forcing you to restart your game and relink it to your Pokemon GL account. If you're going to be modifying your save data to make getting competitive Pokemon easier, you need to get it flawless.
I pretty much said exactly this. I just didn't specify the exact consequences.

Rasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Guys do you think it's possible that the ebay seller would cancel my order of FreakyForms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im new here... so my Question is when i activate this hax on my 3DS 11.0 can I use the QR-Cloner for Pokemon XY ORAS?

If you just want to clone pokemon you can use svdt in conjunction with phbank. It works fine and all the cloned pokemon will be legit. Both of those homebrews should work with freakyhax.

You would back up your save with svdt, then put all the pokemon you want to clone on phbank. Next restore your save and put all the pokemon back into the game.

Last edited by invaderyoyo,
Reactions: Senpai1801

Senpai1801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you just want to clone pokemon you can use svdt in conjunction with phbank. It works fine and all the cloned pokemon will be legit. Both of those homebrews should work with freakyhax.

You would back up your save with svdt, then put all the pokemon you want to clone on phbank. Next restore your save and put all the pokemon back into the game.
And all are legit?

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys do you think it's possible that the ebay seller would cancel my order of FreakyForms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is possible and sadly eBay allows this. A seller can cancel an order even after receiving payment, as long as he returns the money.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rasa

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this exploit doesn't stop the progress on getting ninjhax fixed on 11.0.0. It would be easier, 2 games with an exploit on the newest firmware. Easier for people who still have Cubic Ninja and not Freaky Forms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw