Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

Disco Inferno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions regarding this hack. I am using a New 3DS XL btw.

1. Can I back-up saves and replace saves from games like VVVVV and Citizens of Earth?
1.5 can I edit my save from Pokémon Picross?(I hate the paywall)
2. Will emulators work?
3. Can I edit my play coin count and that kind of fun stuff?

All this will do is get you to homebrew, but there's apps for all that other stuff once you're there.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Can I back-up saves and replace saves from games like VVVVV and Citizens of Earth?
2. Will emulators work?
Yes, as you can with others. It's just an entrypoint. The HBL is just the same...

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
2. Will emulators work?
Using this hax will give you userland homebrew access.

You will be able to back-up/replace saves for virtually any game, so you will be able to install hax for VVVVVV and Citizens of Earth.

Most emulators will work, yes, and you will be able to edit your play coin count.

Edit: As for Pokémon Picross save editing, from this thread it seems you can hex edit your save, but extracting/injecting it may only be possible using CFW, sorry.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Edit: As for Pokémon Picross save editing, from this thread it seems you can hex edit your save, but extracting/injecting it may only be possible using CFW, sorry.
From what I've seen from people, Pokemon Picross won't work because it uses the new crypto (somebody confirm or shoot me down there). Somebody mentioned it might work if a configuration file was written for the Homebrew Launcher, but I have no idea what to do with that.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
From what I've seen from people, Pokemon Picross won't work because it uses the new crypto (somebody confirm or shoot me down there). Somebody mentioned it might work if a configuration file was written for the Homebrew Launcher, but I have no idea what to do with that.
Oh, if it just has the new 9.6-crypto, then it's possible.

Just read this and you'll be fine.

Edit: There is an .xml config for it.

Reactions: Scarlet

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, if it just has the new 9.6-crypto, then it's possible.

Just read this and you'll be fine.
Oh hey, it's already there. I might have a go with it and edit the tutorial later :P

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Orkna

Trophies
XP
Country
Found the game at GameStop. Looked for it for a while and could not find it. Discovers a pile of cheap games for different consoles. TWO 3ds games and one of them was freakyforms deluxe. About 6 usd. ;-)

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Senpai1801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, im new here... so my Question is when i activate this hax on my 3DS 11.0 can I use the QR-Cloner for Pokemon XY ORAS?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No, you cannot use this on 11.0 at all. Look up pkhex (PC program) and svdt (homebrew application) and they will do what you want and more.

Edit:
Although you can use PChex to hack in Pokemon if that's what you're into. ;) (Just don't go online with them. That's an easy way to get banned.)
Only if you go on Rating Battles or an Online Competition, and even then most hacked mons will be detected before you enter those anyway, and you'll only get banned if the mons are visibly hacked. You most likely won't get banned if you gen mons that can't be byte-for-byte distinguished from legitimate ones. At any rate, if you just want to clone, you don't have to worry too much.

(Not condoning hacking but just thought I'd clear things up.)

Senpai1801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, it won't. From what it looks like, that's a code.bin replacement exploit thing, which was patched in 9.6. Although you can use PChex to hack in Pokemon if that's what you're into. ;) (Just don't go online with them. That's an easy way to get banned.)
No, i just want to clone them for trading , i dont want to hack them just clone my Pokemon to trade them. There is a Glitch to clone them but it takes forever to clone alle the pokemon i want to trade.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No, i just want to clone them for trading , i dont want to hack them just clone my Pokemon to trade them. There is a Glitch to clone them but it takes forever to clone alle the pokemon i want to trade.
Look up Pkhex; that will easily allow you to clone any Pokémon you want easily. It edits save files, which you have to extract with homebrew such as svdt (always back up your save files!).

Reactions: Senpai1801

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1