Gaming Free Gran Turismo DLC Car

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kind of a bit old... but anyone who has the EU version of Gran Turismo can obtain a free car by completing the Gran Turismo skill challenge.

GT Skills - Gran Turismo for PSP

I was hoping that someone could try and complete the skill challenge for me and give me a code. I've been trying every day for the last week and I always get the same error message "Sorry. There was a problem connecting to the server. Please try again." I honestly don't think they are sorry at all or other wise they would just give me a code
mad.gif

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gagarin said:
So how many cars does the game have? 801?
Actually there is 830 by default in Gran Turismo however their are also the pre-order cars (which are really just different colors of cars already in the game) + the skills test car (which is also just another color of a car already in the game) + possibly 100 new cars for people who bring their game to the Tokyo Motor Show... now I just have to get someone to go to Tokyo for me
tongue.gif
... j/k.

Law said:
How about a DLC Career Mode, jerks.
That would be awesome... this is the only Gran Turismo game I've ever played but it seems so boring without a story or career mode.

QUOTE(vergilite @ Oct 23 2009, 03:53 AM)
i spent like 30 mins getting this BE HAPPY!
E46L-5MB2-MJJF
Thanks very much for the code and I am most definitely happy because I didn't pre-order the game and I'm not going all the way to Tokyo so this is the only way so far that I could get a DLC car. Did it work first time you pressed submit because I tried so many times and each time I got an error >.>

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
raing3 said:
Gagarin said:
So how many cars does the game have? 801?
Actually there is 830 by default in Gran Turismo however their are also the pre-order cars (which are really just different colors of cars already in the game) + the skills test car (which is also just another color of a car already in the game) + possibly 100 new cars for people who bring their game to the Tokyo Motor Show... now I just have to get someone to go to Tokyo for me
tongue.gif
... j/k.

Law said:
How about a DLC Career Mode, jerks.
That would be awesome... this is the only Gran Turismo game I've ever played but it seems so boring without a story or career mode.

QUOTE(vergilite @ Oct 23 2009, 03:53 AM)
i spent like 30 mins getting this BE HAPPY!
E46L-5MB2-MJJF
Thanks very much for the code and I am most definitely happy because I didn't pre-order the game and I'm not going all the way to Tokyo so this is the only way so far that I could get a DLC car. Did it work first time you pressed submit because I tried so many times and each time I got an error >.>

lol er no because i didn't try and get the car i actually started the game for a lol it was really addictive then when i did get the code i didn't have the game so i though you could have it
toot.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's like Mario 64 if Mario was retarded and brain damaged and hit by a garbage truck!