[Friday Game Night] Monster Hunter World (Concluded) (PC): The seige of Safi'jiiva

Game Night Safi'jiiva.jpg
As all good PC hunters know, the mature form of Xeno'jiiva, Safi'jiiva, is headed to the PC version of Monster Hunter World later today. The siege of Safi'jiiva, as luck would have it, dispenses some of the strongest weapons currently available in the game, so all interested in meta builds should get their grinding pants, team up with friends, and raid her until your build reaches MAX DEEPS.

To that end, @LunaWofl and I will be streaming our runs against Safi'jiiva on GBAtemp's official Twitch channel as part of the Friday game nights, with the online session being open to anyone wishing to join us. It's an opportunity for all our PC MHW players on temp to come together and work towards a common goal, and goof off together. All builds and weapons welcome, from the casual to the min/maxers. (Hunting horn players get extra love but shhh, don't tell anybody)

Anyone who participates in chat during the event can earn +35xp on the site by typing in the command !xp. Doing this in the stream chat will automatically add your Twitch username to a list for xp distribution at a later date. If your username on Twitch is different from your name here, just type !xp [USERNAME] instead, which will add whatever string you put after the !xp command to the list. For example, if my name on temp were The_Itchiest_Rectum, then I would type !xp The_Itchiest_Rectum into chat during the stream. Remember, while everyone's encouraged to participate in the raid with us, you only need to be in chat to get your xp bonus.

The event will begin at 1pm Central time, but a countdown clock will be provided in the links below, along with a link to our channel.

:arrow:Countdown
:arrow:Official GBAtemp Twitch

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this xp bonus thing routine? I haven't been paying attention much, but I'll start visiting the twitch stream more often if I can get some fake internet points.

Reactions: LunaWofl

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
It´s the first time I say this from a long path with the Monster Hunter franchise but... been there, done that. We did the siege three times in a row and all of my team had max awakened meta safi weapons, some even did the Xeno layered armor and we went back to fight that "High Rank" Archtempered Nergigante.

We feel underwhelmed of the safi farming and found the AT Nergi hitting harder than safi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN