Hacking Friend Got Banned Today Even Though He Did Not Connect Pre 11/18/16

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Not really, they've still been banning Euros logging in.
Seriously? they're still banning europeans with both legit retail cards and digital copies on this official release day? When will NoJ ever finish monitoring this EU release day? :/

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i know this old news, but theres no reason for anyone to not have the freeshop cia if.... you want to be extra safe
All this sad news about ppl getting banned on this site is really embarrassing towards the media. People claim they did nothing wrong, yet got banned anyway theres always a reason for something.
I too had both leaked copies, but only went as far to use "Local WIFI" still ban free even after getting the Munchlax Event using the freeshop cia

D

Deleted-19228

Before today. Not today.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well i know this old news, but theres no reason for anyone to not have the freeshop cia if.... you want to be extra safe
All this sad news about ppl getting banned on this site is really embarrassing towards the media. People claim they did nothing wrong, yet got banned anyway theres always a reason for something.
I too had both leaked copies, but only went as far to use "Local WIFI" still ban free even after getting the Munchlax Event using the freeshop cia

Mystery Gift doesn't check with Nintendo's servers. It works whether you are banned or not.

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
what?they can't ban you now.the game has globally been realeased.
if they are still banning "clean" people after release then wtf.
only those who got online before the game been released have been banned

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before today. Not today.

Mystery Gift doesn't check with Nintendo's servers. It works whether you are banned or not.
Well that maybe true I still don't see why its so hard to just turn off the WIFI all together playing a leaked game. Otherwise we wouldn't have this same topic being spammed every week

D

Deleted-19228

Every week? This is a new occurance. In the history of the 3DS there has never been bans for playing a leaked game, or out of region game early. From here on it is now a thing. Game came out 3 months early in Eur? Better not play it.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Every week? This is a new occurance. In the history of the 3DS there has never been bans for playing a leaked game, or out of region game early. From here on it is now a thing. Game came out 3 months early in Eur? Better not play it.

well, only if it has an online component. not many games really rely on that

Before today. Not today.

the day isn't over tho. so lets wait and see what happens

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, about what?