Friends star Matthew Perry dead at 54, drowned

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matthew Perry -- one of the stars of 'Friends' -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us the actor was found Saturday at an L.A.-area home ... where we're told he appears to have drowned. Our sources say first-responders rushed over on a call for cardiac arrest. It's unclear where exactly on the grounds this happened.

Our sources say he was found in a jacuzzi at the home ... and we're told there were no drugs found at the scene. We're also told there is no foul play involved.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/28/friends-star-matthew-perry-dead-dies-drowning/

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always loved his sense/ style of humor, definitely better than the other characters/ actors in that show. Sad indeed.. RIP!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
He had a pretty bad alcohol and drugs problem. He was sometimes even high while working on Friends.
Metallica is a perfect example of how getting clean makes your career suck even more. Once they got clean in the Load/Reload era, well... The rest is history.

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen a single episode of 'Friends', but have the words of that infernal theme song burned in my brain. The song says, "I'll be there for you", but sadly, no one was there for Matt when he needed them most. (Thoughts & prayers.)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metallica is a perfect example of how getting clean makes your career suck even more. Once they got clean in the Load/Reload era, well... The rest is history.
They simply went commercial by '91 with their self-titled album.. The death of Cliff Burton might have contributed to that, shifting to a more commercial sound, even if Newsted was more than a average bass player he didn't have much say in the band, it was pretty much an Ulrich/Hetfield decision to do so..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone