Misc FTPiiU (Everywhere) not working. (Can't seem to connect from PC)

zhaskey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone,
I've recently installed tiramisu on my WiiU and most things are working as they should.
However, i need to delete an old account from my WiiU (never seeing the account creator again), so i decided to install ftpiiu and ftpiiu everwhere.

On both the ftpiiu and everywhere version i can't seem to connect from my pc to the wiiu, it's asking me for credentials, connecting as anonymous throws errors ranging from "Invalid request to socket" to "EACCES denied", i've tried googling these errors, but even google doesn't seem to know any helpful pages regarding fixes for these errors. So here i am, wondering if someone can help me connect to my WiiU through FTP.

zhaskey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will try, thanks for the advice, also, would you know what the difference between channel and hbl is? im still very new to wii u modding, but im getting the hang of it.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will try, thanks for the advice, also, would you know what the difference between channel and hbl is? im still very new to wii u modding, but im getting the hang of it.
Channel is having the app on the wiiu home menu, the other is using an exploit to open hbl.

Reactions: zhaskey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4