FTPiiU not working after update 5.5.6

TheDerpyDolphin

Derp.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my Wii U to 5.5.6 today and all of my homebrew software seems to be working just fine after reenabling Tiramisu except for the fact that FTPiiU refuses to work. Every time I try to connect it loads for a few seconds (minutes in WiiUFtpServer's case) and then throws an error that reads something along the lines of "Socket operation on non-socket" and disconnects. I've tried FTPiiU, FTPiiU Everywhere, and WiiUFtpServer and all give similar results. Anybody have a quick fix, or did Nintendo somehow disable sending info over FTP servers altogether?

_waffle_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated my Wii U to 5.5.6 today and all of my homebrew software seems to be working just fine after reenabling Tiramisu except for the fact that FTPiiU refuses to work. Every time I try to connect it loads for a few seconds (minutes in WiiUFtpServer's case) and then throws an error that reads something along the lines of "Socket operation on non-socket" and disconnects. I've tried FTPiiU, FTPiiU Everywhere, and WiiUFtpServer and all give similar results. Anybody have a quick fix, or did Nintendo somehow disable sending info over FTP servers altogether?
maybe try reinstalling? It works fine for me, I tried using FTPiiU Everywhere and it was fine.

TheDerpyDolphin

Derp.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working yesterday after I reinstalled WinSCP. Don't know why it was causing issues or how it even broke but everything seems to be fixed now. Turns out it breaking at the same time as the system update was just a coincidence(?)

Shanez1215

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working yesterday after I reinstalled WinSCP. Don't know why it was causing issues or how it even broke but everything seems to be fixed now. Turns out it breaking at the same time as the system update was just a coincidence(?)
Most likely, GaryOderNichts did a compare on the update and it mostly only changed text and parental controls I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup