Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can we see a pic of your card, please?
In the spolier below

5rV4lkw.jpg

I should also state I used a NDS Lite NTRBootFlasher for this, you will probably get the same result with a 3DS or DSi.

Reactions: andreiarturo

sevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an official R4i Gold 3DS RTS which has www.r4ids.cn on the label. How do I determine which hardware revision I have? I'm on the step in the "guide" after installing B9S to remove ntrboot so I can restore the original flashrom.

FYI: I purchased the R4i flashcart in 10/2016 and it has the letter D (or 0?) printed above the last pin on the back.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have an official R4i Gold 3DS RTS which has www.r4ids.cn on the label. How do I determine which hardware revision I have? I'm on the step in the "guide" after installing B9S to remove ntrboot so I can restore the original flashrom.

FYI: I purchased the R4i flashcart in 10/2016 and it has the letter D (or 0?) printed above the last pin on the back.
  • If you do not know which HW revision you have, just try each for your cart of them. Only the correct one will allow your flashcart to launch properly from home menu, but flashing the wrong one will not brick the cart
;)

sevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • If you do not know which HW revision you have, just try each for your cart of them. Only the correct one will allow your flashcart to launch properly from home menu, but flashing the wrong one will not brick the cart
;)

Heh saw that but just wanted to try the right one first. Is it safe to assume that since it's from 2016 and has the D on back, it's most likely A7?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: