Futurama movie 4 is out

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definitely better than the last two. Had just enough epic-ness to make a good finale.
Heard there's not anything new planned for Futurama, so this is probably the end.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the last movie and when it is split into it's set of episodes, the final TV series will be released. I was not sure if they would make a new series of original episodes but I think this is the official end of the series/franchise.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
This is the last movie and when it is split into it's set of episodes, the final TV series will be released. I was not sure if they would make a new series of original episodes but I think this is the official end of the series/franchise.

before the futurama movies were maid they said that if they prove to be a hit (good sales and ratings) they may even come bring out a new series of eps

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
that's some good news, already d/ling and looking forward to it.

i liked the first one a lot, it was really funny, with some great jokes and a cool story.
the second one... imo the worst i've seen of all futurama (eps + movies)
third one was kinda back on track with some good jokes, pretty solid overall.
so i keep my fingers crossed this one is at least as good as the last one.

cheers.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
Each movie is split into 4 eps, they are listed in the credits what episode number they are...

And I've seen them airing in AUS... I've seen split eps of Bender's Big Score (1st movie) on AUS TV already
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2