Futurama: The Beast With A Billion Backs

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice! I woke up thinking it'd be another boring old Sunday and then this appears! Benders Big Score is going to be hard to top though. I'm just about to unpack it and watch it so you all probably won't see me for 90 mins or so.
smile.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to see this and well, didn't think it was even out yet, so thanks for the heads up! I plan to download this later and watch it, I heard it was awesome.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just finished downloading! I was going to make this thread once I found out, but phood was too phast for me!

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We should have a poll, cuz I LOVED this one more than Bender's Big Score.

It was such a return to form for Futurama, less fanservice and more "funny science. (Look closely how Goldbach's Conjecture was solved)" If you were only a casual viewer of Futurama, you would still laugh at it cause it can stand on its own. In comparison, I didn't even remember who Barbados Slim was. People are applauding BBS' "twist" but 1) It was contrived and 2) It wasn't funny. Unlike certain jesticles found in this one.

And OT, but why would you watch pirated movies with other people? Watch together when they've already bought it, CC already lost money from you. When this becomes legitimately distributed, you'd have more people to discuss it with anyway. And, just buy this when it comes out IF you want more Futurama.. in the future. You'd WANT that, wouldn't you?

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Weird.. even for Futurama standards, still very funny XP

Bender's Big Score was better IMO..

If by Futurama standards it is very funny, then you must mean that it is very very VERY funny by normal standards.

Sigh, I just hated the annoying antagonists from BBS, the 3 jelly people, yeah, the main bad guys are SCAM artists. Good thing their characters weren't developed. Also, the time travel thing... Futurama is supposed to be about Fry being stuck IN the future, and I know they're just spoofing time travel from other sci-fi, but it HAS been done to death.

You might say the relationship between Fry and Leela was developed further in BBS, but Futurama is hardly about "continuity." And the way the time travelling was overloaded in the ending... Good thing it made that space-time tear, so we can get this better second movie already.

Maybe if people understood where the "Beast with the Billion Backs" title came from, they'd appreciate this more, or maybe the whole religion turn offended you, but this is still better and most importantly, FUNNIER than BBS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4