OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck..

I have some symptons of RSI, luckily the light symptoms but I can now feel the pain in my sleep too.
It's thanks to my Xbox & DS and I don't even play that much...

Too bad, I guess I'm gonna be bored I guess.. Really shitty it comes up now, because I have ap eriod where I have really little homework so..

Shit sucks. Can't wait for the weekend I guess.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
had very light symptoms of RSI when I was younger, but I just quit computing for a while, and now i'm cured. My wrists are still kinda weak, but it gets better.
I once saw a guy with very bad RSI symptoms, they had to amputate his arm because he was in so much pain that morfine wouldn't help.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
scrtmstr said:
had very light symptoms of RSI when I was younger, but I just quit computing for a while, and now i'm cured. My wrists are still kinda weak, but it gets better.
I once saw a guy with very bad RSI symptoms, they had to amputate his arm because he was in so much pain that morfine wouldn't help.

Yeah, I also have light symptons I guess. Can you tell me more about yours?
Damn, that's hard...

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sanderino said:
scrtmstr said:

Yeah, I also have light symptons I guess. Can you tell me more about yours?
Damn, that's hard...
well, I was about 10 years old I gues, used to hang around the computer all day. It started with little pain in my wrist, then in my whole arm and schoulder. I used to do a lot of push-ups for training, but I couldn't anymore, because my wrist were hurting that much and were just to weak.

Luckely my mom works at a hospital, and warned me in time. After 2 months I was cured, only did light computing afterwards., MSN and that sort of stuff.

But i'm still feeling it sometimes. I'm doing my training with no pains anymore, but sometimes my wrists still get weak after i've sat behind the computer for a couple of hours. Then I just stop and don't use my hands or sleep for a bit. That usually helps a lot.

Good luck with yours mate.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
scrtmstr said:
well, I was about 10 years old I gues, used to hang around the computer all day. It started with little pain in my wrist, then in my whole arm and schoulder. I used to do a lot of push-ups for training, but I couldn't anymore, because my wrist were hurting that much and were just to weak.

Luckely my mom works at a hospital, and warned me in time. After 2 months I was cured, only did light computing afterwards., MSN and that sort of stuff.

But i'm still feeling it sometimes. I'm doing my training with no pains anymore, but sometimes my wrists still get weak after i've sat behind the computer for a couple of hours. Then I just stop and don't use my hands or sleep for a bit. That usually helps a lot.

Good luck with yours mate.

Thanks, I think I'm going to stop gaming too for two months. Because when I am after my computer I won't feel a thing.

QUOTE(nathanking @ Apr 6 2010, 07:38 PM) every hardcore gamer knows what rsi is

I guess you think I'm a hardcore gamer. Well, I ain't. Sure I play games, but maybe one or two hours in one day at night. (except friday and saturday). Everybody can get it, sadly.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like it would be tough to tell the difference from carpal tunnel and RSI at first since it seems to start in the wrists, I don't have any symptoms so I feel relieved, I would have never known about RSI if it wasn't for this topic. Thanks.
smile.gif
And once again, best of luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol