Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Back on May 12th, Nintendo decided to skip their weekly Virtual Console update in order to focus on the release of WiiWare. Having posted just about every VC Update since the service began, I decided to post one anyway, asking our readers what games would make up their ideal update. My choices were Soul Blazer for the Super Nintendo and Tiny Toon Adventures for the NES.

Apparently I possess some sort of bizarre, mutant powers of suggestion, because somewhere between there and here, several websites began reporting the two titles as actual updates. I'm not talking tiny little sites like Wii60 either. IGN sites Gamespy and Gamestats ran with it...heck, G4 even went to the trouble of making a video about the imaginary update, which I am guess won't be up for too much longer, so enjoy while you can. Update - As expected, video went bye-bye.

I don't suppose it counts as plagiarism if they don't read the article closely enough to realize it isn't real.
Source

Here's the video that was taken down, grabbed from my cache

Discuss.
tongue.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
I like the fact that they mini-reviewed Soul Blazer, based on their experience with an emulator I assume, oh, the internet, the internet
tongue.gif
Well, the review could've been taken from any online source, just rewording. Just what did they use for the video source is what gets me though...
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, what?