Jackbauerx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G6 Lite is now available from the official gbalpha.com shop!

G6Lite at GBAlpha

200661927b.jpg

G6Lite3c.gif

There are 2 versions (both 4GB): one with white and navy blue cover and one with white and ice blue cover. Both retailing at 498 Yuan (~62$)!!!
Interestingly, they include all NDS roms on 7 DVDs as a free gift! China...
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif

yyjoy.com says they consider a 8GB version, but at the moment only a 4GB version will be sold...

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ooo the EZ4 lite sounded good but I hate the fact you have to get external memory. Couple of questions ... how many games can a 4gbit card hold? and when will winsux/etc stock them?

dirtyweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, cheaper than I expected! The GBA sized ones were always over $100.
I hope the price of the english version wont be raised, especially since they can't ship 7 DVDs of DS roms.

QUOTE said:
will this work with the passcard 3?
I would assume so, since both products are made by the same people.

V

Vulpix

Hooray, time for 6000 posts of shitty USB drivers which do not work with the reader and 40000 hours worth of troubleshoot. I'll stick to my EZ4 lite.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Hooray, time for 6000 posts of shitty USB drivers which do not work with the reader and 40000 hours worth of troubleshoot. I'll stick to my EZ4 lite.
USB drivers? huh? I don't know about you but my G6 works just fine by simply plugging it in with the writer. It's exactly the same as a USB Key, drag and drop.

I'd so love those 7 DVD's of DS roms
tongue.gif
But somehow I don't think we'd get them. If they keep the price under $US80 I'll scrape together some funds to buy one if need be, I'd like to see how it compares to the original G6, whether the software and firmware is the same or not. My guess would be that it's different.

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you buy the chineese version, will the language always be chineese or is it posseble to install english to it so it will be just like buying the english version?

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
great i might be getting one when the 8Gb is released but i wish there was a black one that can suite my new NDSL this weekIs enamel blue this different from black*

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
New G6 software is out now.

Version 4.0

Grab it from here

What's new:

V4.0 beta:
==========
1. GBA cheat code function was added.
2. The "Software + Hardware" game save patch function was added.
3. New G6 menu interface
4. DSPDA application was added. However, only the Chinese language version is available now. The other language version will be released later.
5. GBA Game Cheat document file can be attached to the G6 and can view it anytime while playing games.
6. It supports FAT16/FAT32 format. Long file name are also supported. (It is still necessary to update in FAT16 format.)

Hot damn, I hope it works on my old style G6. Great update!

keiith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering in the first place why M3 team decided to make a product with a different name G6? What was the reason for going from the M3 name to the G6, as they're fairly similar since they are made by the same team?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see a graphic explanation of how this is going to work in both NDSL and DSPhat/GBA at the same time. THe last I saw anything about this on yyjoy, the translation was diffiucult to make sense of, but it seemed to say it would involve swapping the PCB from one shell to another.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'd like to see a graphic explanation of how this is going to work in both NDSL and DSPhat/GBA at the same time. THe last I saw anything about this on yyjoy, the translation was diffiucult to make sense of, but it seemed to say it would involve swapping the PCB from one shell to another.

Yes that's correct. You just put a different casing on the board. One would assume the casing snaps shut and you can pry it open. With the G6 Lite you get 2 Lite cases (2 different colours) plus a GBA sized case, which is shown in the photo.

notchristopher

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 versions (both 4GB): one with white and navy blue cover and one with white and ice blue cover. Both retailing at 498 Yuan (~62$)!!!
Interestingly, they include all NDS roms on 7 DVDs as a free gift! China...
rolleyes.gif
Â
wacko.gif

yyjoy.com says they consider a 8GB version, but at the moment only a 4GB version will be sold...

I think the dvd listings is just a compatibility listing.

QUOTE(http://www.gbalpha.com/China/GBalpha_Shop/shop/showproduct.asp?id=26 @ Using Babelfish)Other preferential benefits:Free bestows 7 DVDresourcescompact disc
DVD1: GBA plays ROM 1 ~ 1,300;
DVD2: GBA plays ROM 1301 ~ 2,200;
DVD3: GBA plays after ROM 2201, GBA sinicizing game; Movie function demonstration movie;
DVD4: NDS plays ROM CLEAN the DUMP edition 1 ~ 139;
DVD5: NDS plays ROM CLEAN the DUMP edition 140 ~ 262;
DVD6: NDS plays ROM CLEAN the DUMP edition 263 ~ 359;
DVD7: NDS plays ROM CLEAN the DUMP edition after 360.

Edit: Could be wrong tho.. But I doubt they would just give away 2,200 commerical GBA roms and 360 commerical NDS roms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.nickalive.net/2024/05/peter-bennett-long-time-art-director-on.html?m=1 sad