GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How they got the AR.dol embedded with GCOS for Gamecube is useful for embedding it in Gamecube Backup Loader for Wii. Patched dols, compressing it (dollz) which relocates memory address.

pIRatZE

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey Buzbee, I found this "ar dvdr loader v02" when I googled it.It supposed to make AR to load DVDR.I hope this will help you for your research.

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know about that. It uses a retail copy of Action Replay to load an exploit to play DVD-R copies. It also won't work in that manner on the Wii since the DVD Drive cannot be accessed the same way as it was with the gamecube. Not what we want either. Thanks for trying though.

Deepfreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

I have a problem with my backup of Tales of Symphoia, the original discs runs like a charm, but the backups don´t if i start it, like explained in the wiki, with "B" it will only turn into a black screen an nothing happen at all.

If i start it with "A" autodetect then its working.

The question is, how could i swap disc, when it says in wiigators blog, its only working with pressing "B".

Wonder why it won´t work by pressing "B".

For the specs:

PAL Wii 3.2E
CMios v8
GC Launcher 0.1 Xi

arael53

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Deepfreezer said:
Hey guys,

I have a problem with my backup of Tales of Symphoia, the original discs runs like a charm, but the backups don´t if i start it, like explained in the wiki, with "B" it will only turn into a black screen an nothing happen at all.

The question is, how could i swap disc, when it says in wiigators blog, its only working with pressing "B".

For the specs:

PAL Wii 3.2E
CMios v8
GC Launcher 0.1 Xi

I have the same problem :-/

Deepfreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
arael53 said:
Rainy said:
disable region free gc hack if you have softmii.

I don't have softmii, and the region free from Starfall is disabled too

Same here, i don´t have softmii and i don´t use starfall.

My TV supports both 50 Hz and 60 Hz, so this can´t be the reason either.

Ryan_M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i download and extract the update all there is one file. Is this all there is and if so what do i do with it .

yes91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
Haruhi said:
So this means games will now create/read the same save file when A or B is pressed? Rather than B using a different one?

Yes.

Note: If you want to use your old broken saves, you need to fix the game ID in the save.
Sorry I'm quite the lay person,but how do you fix the game ID?

lisalover1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that the game Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is working. When I try to load it, the loader goes to a green screen, then the Wii shuts down. Unless I'm doing something wrong; do I need to patch the .ISO first or something?

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lisalover1 said:
I don't think that the game Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is working. When I try to load it, the loader goes to a green screen, then the Wii shuts down. Unless I'm doing something wrong; do I need to patch the .ISO first or something?

Fire Emblem is working fine in a multi-game disc on some LG DVD+R booktyped to DVD-ROM (yay lightscribe). I actually played it for awhile.

It was pretty much an extract and burn job.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
yes91 said:
WiiGator said:
Haruhi said:
So this means games will now create/read the same save file when A or B is pressed? Rather than B using a different one?

Yes.

Note: If you want to use your old broken saves, you need to fix the game ID in the save.
Sorry I'm quite the lay person,but how do you fix the game ID?

use the program GCMM and rename the save file

montacer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Deepfreezer said:
Hey guys,

For the specs:

PAL Wii 3.2E
CMios v8
GC Launcher 0.1 Xi
i've got the same problem

chaotic1ne

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got it to work kind of, i am having a problem loading code veronica X when both images are on the same disk. when i hit "B" i got a green screen and would have to unplug my wii. after trying many things i decided to burn RE1 CD1 on one disk and try that. it worked sorta. if i hit B id get the green screen but if i hit A, i would get a black screen with sound from the game.

im running 3.3u on a US wii. with wininkoko's cmios installer rev3 and installing the rev8 wad.

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: