Hardware gateway 3ds new firmware not working?

KatrnGurnTryggva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i bought gameway 3ds flash card recently and my 3ds is firmware 9.2.0-20 i tried to install gateway 3ds with the newest update of the gameway but i could not install gateway 3ds i folowed the instructions but i can not seem to install this thing no matter what i tried i live in europe by the way can anione help my with this i do not want to buy another 3ds becode it's expensive and my dad lost his jub recently so we can not aford it so can anione help me

KatrnGurnTryggva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well they say on their website that this newest update of theirs is supoised to work with the newest nintendo update so is that not true?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you need a 4.1-4.5 3DS(XL) console to execute the exploit
whenever they are referring to higher firmwares, they are talking about emuNAND support
basically you create a copy of your NAND and redirect the system to read and write to this copy, which is stored on a hidden partition of your SD card
then you can update this copy to recent 9.2 firmware and use the online features
your normal NAND, we usually call it sysNAND (system NAND), always needs to stay on something between 4.1 and 4.5 to load into Gateway mode, but your emuNAND (emulated NAND) can be updated
sorry, you fell into the trap of not informing yourself properly before making a purchase

guardianx71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well , you can't say they lied to you.
On their page the newest post says :"Our latest firmware brings back full emunand support to 9.2.0-20"
And just to the right where it says what it does :"Works on 3DS & 3DS XL (Firmware 4.1-4.5)"
I'm afraid that you just didn't inform yourself enough
And to be honest... You're on Gbatemp. There are about a million threads and a billion mentions that only 4.1-4.5 will work
Best you can do is sell it , if you can't return it to the seller

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if waiting is an option for you... there is currently a new Flashcard about to be released, the sky3ds
it supposedly works without a software exploit, but rather by trying to copy a real 3DS cartridge hardware, so it supposedly works on the most recent firmwares
there MIGHT be the possibility, Gateway could copy this with an fpga update
emphasis on MIGHT so you could wait a little...
or sell the Gateway card and get the sky3ds card (only, when it is released and got reviewed by a reputable source!!)
or you could sell the 3DS and get a 4.X 3DS

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gateway seems to have plans for 9.x, you might not need to buy another 3DS.

"We’ve gotten lots of inquiries about the New 3DS. There’s little we can officially disclose at this moment but we can safely assure you we have some tricks up our sleeves.
Also did you know: with Gateway 3DS, you can fit over 10 times 10 games on a single 128GB microSD and conveniently select them from a fancy multirom menu!"

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway seems to have plans for 9.x, you might not need to buy another 3DS.

"We’ve gotten lots of inquiries about the New 3DS. There’s little we can officially disclose at this moment but we can safely assure you we have some tricks up our sleeves.
Also did you know: with Gateway 3DS, you can fit over 10 times 10 games on a single 128GB microSD and conveniently select them from a fancy multirom menu!"

Newer firmware support eh? Well, only time will tell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"