Hacking Gateway Downgrading

SanRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
If you're looking to pirate, only hope for you is downgrading to 4.5 and using the super glitchy, super buggy, unstable, and possible to brick CFW. Also don't forget that some newer games (Pokemon and such) will not work with CFW.
Without a Gateway I don't see a point in downgrading.
i have a gateway and i have 3ds that i cant use my gateway my question is if i dont have a nand backed can i still downgrade it

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
omg im so mad but sky3ds work on 9.5 so gateway can do it
Sky3DS works veeeery differently than Gateway.
Gateway needs a system exploit in order to work, a mistake Nintendo made to boot unsigned code.
Sky3DS on the other hand, works by emulating a real retail cart down to the finest detail. One main advantage that they claim (and seems to be true) is that it is unblockable, also that there is no mucking around with sysnand and emunand, no risk for bricks etc. Disadvantages however are that there is absouloutely no menu whatsoever, only way to switch ROMs is by pressing a tiny button on the cart.

So, just because Sky3DS works, doesn't mean that Gateway will have a breakthrough eventually

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I didn't even know a new Ass creeds is coming