gay bashing /hate

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You see the problem here is not what you want or don't want to do, or what you are or are not. If anyone wants to be gay, let them be whatever they want, let them live their lives however they want, If you are gay and proud then good for you, but ohhhhhhhhhh don't come crying and trying to find culprits if things go wrong. If you are so proud of being gay, then remember how proud you were about it if things go wrong.

Anyone has the right to live how they like, paying consequences along the way, so as long as your lifestyles doesn't interfere with society and as long as you keep your problems to yourself, you are good to go
wink.gif

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't mix things here, we are talking about gay people and their lifestyles, its obvious that if you get robbed you will go to the police, in most cases, what I'm saying is that if you wanna live however you want and things go wrong you cant blame anyone but yourself and those things that went wrong belong only to you, thats all
biggrin.gif

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laurenz said:
And what if those studies are not seen as scientific evidence? Maybe because of
1) all of the articles reviewed contained at least one fatal flaw of design or execution; and
2) not a single one of those studies was conducted according to general accepted standards of scientific research
according to Steven Nock, sociologist at the University of Virginia?

care to explain this more?

i fail to see why the second one should not be accepted as scientific fact. you do realise the scientific journal, pediatrics, is peer-reviewed and has been around for ages, that would not let anything that was not properly studied in the journal.

QUOTE(joybeba6679 @ Nov 18 2010, 05:05 PM) Don't mix things here, we are talking about gay people and their lifestyles, its obvious that if you get robbed you will go to the police, in most cases, what I'm saying is that if you wanna live however you want and things go wrong you cant blame anyone but yourself and those things that went wrong belong only to you, thats all
biggrin.gif

so if a gay person was almost beaten to death, we shouldnt report this to the police? please.
rolleyes.gif

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The level of face-palm material here is amazing, this is the last time ill respond here cuz its obvious you don't understand, the thing is, gay people can live how they like as long as their lifestyles don't interfere with society and when things go wrong for them they can't blame anyone but themselves, now when I say things go wrong what I mean is ending up sick, with aids or any other disease. Anyways, you wont understand so ill leave it as it is, in the end, if you are gay, be happy, be proud but also remember how proud you were if things go wrong
wink.gif

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
joybeba6679 said:
The level of face-palm material here is amazing, this is the last time ill respond here cuz its obvious you don't understand, the thing is, gay people can live how they like as long as their lifestyles don't interfere with society and when things go wrong for them they can't blame anyone but themselves, now when I say things go wrong what I mean is ending up sick, with aids or any other disease. Anyways, you wont understand so ill leave it as it is, in the end, if you are gay, be happy, be proud but also remember how proud you were if things go wrong
wink.gif
what could go wrong for homosexual people that wouldn't go wrong for heterosexuals?
if you think aids is a gay disease then you should high tail it to darfur.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joybeba6679 said:
wink.gif

i understand what you are saying but you really are not thinking things through nor are you clearly saying things. obviously there is a miscommunication here somewhere.

you say:

"gay people can live how they like as long as their lifestyles don't interfere with society and when things go wrong for them they can't blame anyone but themselves"
"but ohhhhhhhhhh don't come crying and trying to find culprits if things go wrong."

which makes it sound like we should not care if we are beaten because of a hate crime. which, by the way, does not happen because we interfere with lifestyles.

maybe you should read this and see that it is not just people interfering with other peoples lives. if you dont like that im putting out a wikipedia page? just google events and maybe you will find better sources for each event.

but then you say

"now when I say things go wrong what I mean is ending up sick, with aids or any other disease"

which does not make sense with your previous statement ("but ohhhhhhhhhh don't come crying and trying to find culprits if things go wrong.")

if you mean "crying about who gave you aids", would a straight person not do that too?

only thing i agree with you:
"be proud but also remember how proud you were if things go wrong"
but i like to think that everyone should be, not just gay people.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Tanas said:
Dangy said:
"I don't hate gays, but if some [censored] ever tries to touch me..."
If you fear the touching of gay's, my advise to you is to stay away from the gay bars.
That's like saying if you hate spicy food you'd better not fill up on jalapeños.
I agree, both of them are very good advice.

cdanil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
To tell the truth , it disgusts me when I think of the interactions between two men.
I have nothing against gay people though.
However I do HATE that they have to go around parading and shouting I'R GAYZ AND PROUDH, because no one cares and no one should know what happens behind the CLOSED DOORS of you BEDROOM...
Why did you make this post?Who cares?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
cdanil said:
To tell the truth , it disgusts me when I think of the interactions between two men.
However I do HATE that they have to go around parading and shouting I'R GAYZ AND PROUDH, because no one cares and no one should know what happens behind the CLOSED DOORS of you BEDROOM...

Generalizations and broad sweeping statements.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello should filter topics with the words, gay, homo, homosexual, straight, religion, and politics so that they go straight to the trash bin. Been way too many topics.

Edit: Without reading anything in this topic except for the owners post, why isn't this locked yet?
mellow.gif

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
cdanil said:

Kids don't like wine.

But when you grow older, you'll get to like the taste of it.

Not every day, but once in a while...
blush.gif

cdanil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
TwinRetro said:
cdanil said:

ergo I have problems with the parading ones that think they have to prove something
plus all the crap that comes from the media, gay=trendy , don't even get me started on metrosexuals...

D

Deleted-247497

cdanil said:
TwinRetro said:
cdanil said:

ergo I have problems with the parading ones that think they have to prove something
plus all the crap that comes from the media, gay=trendy , don't even get me started on metrosexuals...

why would you even give a shit? it seems like people are so wound up and judgy they cant just fuckin ignore it if it bothers you

cdanil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
snico1995 said:
cdanil said:
TwinRetro said:
cdanil said:

why would you even give a shit? it seems like people are so wound up and judgy they cant just fuckin ignore it if it bothers you

Yeah, I'm not perfect either, but do they really have to rub it in my face that they're different?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tanas said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Tanas said:
Dangy said:
If you fear the touching of gay's, my advise to you is to stay away from the gay bars.
That's like saying if you hate spicy food you'd better not fill up on jalapeños.
Yes, but also both so horrendously obvious they don't need someone else pointing it out when they were already well aware.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Tanas said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Tanas said:
Dangy said:
Yes, but also both so horrendously obvious they don't need someone else pointing it out when they were already well aware.
It appears you don't get sarcasm... pity.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I do is get pussy errday and what do you bitches get?

NOTHIN' CEPT PENIS THAT'S WHAT YOU GET--U JUS GOT REKT

HETERO PRIDE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: