gay bashing /hate

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Mei-o,

Oh then why did you say such things like that if you dont understand about homomsexual history ? You are doing it out of fear and hate. *grin*

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mei-o said:
RockmanForte said:
@Mei-o,

Oh then why did you say such things like that if you dont understand about homomsexual history ? You are doing it out of fear and hate. *grin*
The present is everything I need in this case.

I do not fear, I only hate. :\
Does retardation run in the family? or are you the exception?
And LOL at your gay bashing fantasy
laugh.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
RockmanForte said:
@Mei-o,

The present is everything I need in this case.

I do not fear, I only hate. :\

No, you do fear and hate at the same time. I am sorry but you are.

Well, after these messages... We'll be right back after you learn something at first!

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, there's basically a 100% chance I won't get back to anyone who has a reply to my comment because I check this site like once every three months, but I thought I would add my two cents anyway.

I'm Catholic, so I'll probably be saying Catholic ways of thinking about things, but here's the way we look at it.
If you're Christian and you are conscious of all of the things that are considered "sins" (now that's a loaded term), then all of those offenses that you commit fully go against you. Anyway, we have to look at these words closely regarding homosexuality. All of the quotes that were listed already focus on the actual homosexual ACT. None of them have to do specifically with having same-sex sexual preferences. A homosexual act done by a homosexual man, or a heterosexual man are one and the same "sin". Having same-sex sexual preferences is in no way sinful, only when the person has homosexual relations is it considered "offensive" by God.

Now, other people are also right in the fact that Christians should be all about loving one another. Out of the Catechism of the Catholic Church: "They (number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexuality tendencies) must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition." (2358), Also, if anyone is curious, it goes on to say,
"Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection." (2359). Obviously, this paragraph can only be realistically applied to homosexual Christians.

So there you go. Straight out of the Catechism. Nowhere in there does it say to be hateful at all! On the contrary, we should treat them with "respect, compassion, and sensitivity". After all, they, like everyone else, are one of God's children and just like everyone else, God has a plan for them, whether they follow that plan, whatever it may be, or not.

This is why discussions here involving black people are totally irrelevant.

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
homosexuals exist before the bible was even written. But that doesn't give'em the right to destroy the concept of family and traumatizing little kids. No hate for gays, as long as they don't start pretending it is all normal, IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!!!! in hundreds of years it never became normal and i don't think it should for the sake of families and children. How far are we willing to go to give people freedom? it is a matter of responsability.I'm ok if 2 gays or lesbians want to marry, but i'm not ok in the moment they decide to have kids (poor kid!!!) That said, violence is never an option and hatred is a sign of weakness.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Ame16787 said:
homosexuals exist before the bible was even written. But that doesn't give'em the right to destroy the concept of family and traumatizing little kids. No hate for gays, as long as they don't start pretending it is all normal, IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!!!! in hundreds of years it never became normal and i don't think it should for the sake of families and children. How far are we willing to go to give people freedom? it is a matter of responsability.I'm ok if 2 gays or lesbians want to marry, but i'm not ok in the moment they decide to have kids (poor kid!!!) That said, violence is never an option and hatred is a sign of weakness.

Poor kid? Ignorance. Ignorance everywhere.

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Dangy said:
"I don't hate gays, but if some [censored] ever tries to touch me..."

You know it's funny. People act like homosexuals just go out of their way to grope/[censored] heterosexuals. You never hear this crap from the Homosexual community.

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
twinretro please explain instead of just calling me ignorant, you see that's what i mean your not even able to stand up to a conversation and you respond with offences. I don't go around calling people ignorant because i don't agree with them.... THAT's IGNORANCE!!!!!!

MelodieOctavia

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Ame16787 said:
twinretro please explain instead of just calling me ignorant, you see that's what i mean your not even able to stand up to a conversation and you respond with offences. I don't go around calling people ignorant because i don't agree with them.... THAT's IGNORANCE!!!!!!

First you say homosexuality is not normal, then you go off to say "poor kid" if a gay couple raises one? You never bothered to explain your point so why would I bother to explain mine?

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TwinRetro said:
Ame16787 said:

First you say homosexuality is not normal, then you go off to say "poor kid" if a gay couple raises one? You never bothered to explain your point so why would I bother to explain mine?

Very well, you want to know why homosexuals having kids is problem? well that's surely better then insulting people. kids in separated families (AKA with a missing father or mother figure) tend to grow up with many issues and that's a fact, tell what is the difference if you deny that to the kid on purpose?.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ame16787 said:
TwinRetro said:
Ame16787 said:

Very well, you want to know why homosexuals having kids is problem? well that's surely better then insulting people. kids in separated families (AKA with a missing father or mother figure) tend to grow up with many issues and that's a fact, tell what is the difference if you deny that to the kid on purpose?.

these studies show otherwise

get back to me when homosexuals can reproduce and have unwanted babies, then i will believe you when we can fuck kids up.

why should they not be able to have kids. think about how many kids are in orphanages and tell me they do not deserve a regular life with parents. why would you deny them that?

we don't turn people gay, never have and never will.

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ame16787 said:
TwinRetro said:
Ame16787 said:

If anything, these children will grew up having a more open mind. Studies do not show that negative psychological disorders develop if children grow up with homosexual parents.

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MFDC12 said:
Ame16787 said:
TwinRetro said:
Ame16787 said:

these studies show otherwise

get back to me when homosexuals can reproduce and have unwanted babies, then i will believe you when we can fuck kids up.

why should they not be able to have kids. think about how many kids are in orphanages and tell me they do not deserve a regular life with parents. why would you deny them that?

we don't turn people gay, never have and never will.

And what if those studies are not seen as scientific evidence? Maybe because of
1) all of the articles reviewed contained at least one fatal flaw of design or execution; and
2) not a single one of those studies was conducted according to general accepted standards of scientific research
according to Steven Nock, sociologist at the University of Virginia?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...