GBA ExpLoader 0.53

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We advise NOT using it on any form of EZ4 though it supposedly has support. It risks bricking the EZ4.​

GBA ExpLoader 0.53
Support for M3 DS Real GBA Expansion
SLOT-1_Access_GEP.jpg

New version of Rudolph's GBA ExpLoader utility for GBA expansion packs. Significant addition in this version is support for the M3 GBA Expansion Pack (the one that comes with the M3DS Real bundle). Download and other changes below.

SRAM corrects the trouble of the judgment by 128K "DSTT GBA&EXPLORER 2IN1".

Support for M3 GBA Expansion Pack
(The patch of the FLASH1M type is unmounted. )

Fixes graphical error when soft reset fails

It correctly corresponds to DLDI of SLOT-1 that is not the SLOT-1 type.

Thanks to Sephiroth1n6 for the tip!
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Developer's Blog

94dan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I haven't been keeping track of this app... How is it compared to the original Rudolph's 3 in 1 tool? I have that right now, and I'm perfectly fine with it, but multiple saves would be nice to have.

So, anyway, what features does it not have/are broken that 3 in 1 tool has, what games don't work on it that work on 3 in 1 tool, and what features (other than multiple saves) does it have (for a 3 in 1 user) that the original doesn't?

By the way, if this matters, I'm using an R4.

Oh, and, sorry if there's already a comparison. I looked but couldn't find one.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Bah i want M3 SD/CF support, I coded my own utility for it but no save patching so i doesnt support much
tongue.gif
I think what you're looking for is "Rudolph's Slot-2 Backup something-or-other" If I do understand what GBAExpLoader does and what you want.

bclowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having trouble. how exactly do you disable the multisave? if someone could just copy and paste the text in the ini file that would be great.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
imgod22222 said:
Normmatt said:
Bah i want M3 SD/CF support, I coded my own utility for it but no save patching so i doesnt support much
tongue.gif
I think what you're looking for is "Rudolph's Slot-2 Backup something-or-other" If I do understand what GBAExpLoader does and what you want.

GBA ExpLoader copies gba roms to slot2 ram and launches them, I made a similar tool specifically for my M3SD but it should work for others, but at the moment it doesnt do any save patching so you cant save in any games.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
bclowe said:
i'm having trouble. how exactly do you disable the multisave? if someone could just copy and paste the text in the ini file that would be great.

To Disable it you have to remove two symbols "!" and "#"

This is what you should have-
CODE#
# GBA_ExpLoader.ini
#

SaveDirÂÂÂÂ/GBA_SAVE
SignDirÂÂÂÂ/GBA_SIGN
No_MultiSaveÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ No Multi Save

madlobster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
94dan said:
Hey, I haven't been keeping track of this app... How is it compared to the original Rudolph's 3 in 1 tool? I have that right now, and I'm perfectly fine with it, but multiple saves would be nice to have.

So, anyway, what features does it not have/are broken that 3 in 1 tool has, what games don't work on it that work on 3 in 1 tool, and what features (other than multiple saves) does it have (for a 3 in 1 user) that the original doesn't?

By the way, if this matters, I'm using an R4.

Oh, and, sorry if there's already a comparison. I looked but couldn't find one.
Support for more than the 3 in 1.
Games can be loaded form any directory,not just from \gba
Multiple saves.
Automatic patching-no longer have to patch, it works with clean roms, including Famicom Mini/Classic NES.

Inspektor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Classic NES series work now too? No kidding. I tried them before (not sure if I was using the 3in1 tools or GBAExploader) and I got the "game pak error" message. I guess I will give it a try with the newest version...

m-p{3}

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
TeenDev said:
Yeah add the SC support, and does this support Opera RAM?
Last time I tried, it didn't support the Nintendo DS Browser official RAM. Would be nice to see it supported, but I don't think we'll see much games running on it, considering it only has 8MB of total memory. Most GBA games are bigger than that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.