GBA ExpLoader 0.53

nindslite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Rumble RAM pak just like the GBA expansion pak (real perfect rumble pak) except has the extra rumble feature? I'm thinking of getting the m3 real perfect bundle but the Real Rumble RAM Bundle Pak may be just as beneficial as the Real perfect bundle with gba expansion... ?

In other words, does the rumble Ram pak have the same functionality as the gba expansion pak except with an added rumble feature? Does gba expansion = rumble ram w/o rumble feature? Can the rumble ram be used for the same purposes that the gba expansion offers?

nindslite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the feed back. Several questions:

What about the r4sd is it good? Seems like a lot prefer it.

-

Whats the best flash cart for ds (quality/speed/usage) ?

-

Are the micro sdhc cards better than micro sd cards? How do they benefit?

Thanks

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
jesterscourt said:
thaigrocer said:
Rudolph is single-handedly unifying all the slot-2 devices for DLDI slot-1. I'm impressed with the persistence he has, although many months late with my cheers to Rudolph....

He is quite a trooper, once he and Team Cyclops have soft-reset for the GBAExpLoader for the CycloEvo, I'll be donating to his Paypal, really and truly.
I think you should be able to soft reset. what you do is dump the cycloDS bootloader, rename it to um.... softrest.XXXX replacing the XXXX with something i've forgotten...... i think it has something to do with a DLDI file string or bootloader header.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
jesterscourt said:
He is quite a trooper, once he and Team Cyclops have soft-reset for the GBAExpLoader for the CycloEvo, I'll be donating to his Paypal, really and truly.
I think you should be able to soft reset. what you do is dump the cycloDS bootloader, rename it to um.... softrest.XXXX replacing the XXXX with something i've forgotten...... i think it has something to do with a DLDI file string or bootloader header.
Rudolph said something on his blog about that method not working for the Cyclo Evo (as well as some other carts), though it's hard to tell what he meant from a Google translation. Regardless, there is a SoftReset.CEVO file floating around the Team Cyclops forums that supposedly enables soft reset. I have the file, but I don't have an Evolution to test it on, so I can't verify that it works.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello - I have an M3 Real with BA Expansion Pak. I also have an R4. I understand that this loader can be used with the R4. I ran the app on the R4 and it asks me "May I set this Slot2 Expansion Pak for GBA ExpLoader? (A) :Run, (B) :Cancel

My question are:

1. If I answer (A) does this make any changes to the config of the exansion pak?

2. I place the M3 Real back in will that auto work again like it does now or will ExpLoader always have to be used?

I am worried that if I use the loader then it will change smethign in the pak and it will not work properly with the M3 and it original software that comes with it.

Thanks in adavnce for any answers provided.

smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Destructobot said:
OSW said:
jesterscourt said:
Rudolph said something on his blog about that method not working for the Cyclo Evo (as well as some other carts), though it's hard to tell what he meant from a Google translation. Regardless, there is a SoftReset.CEVO file floating around the Team Cyclops forums that supposedly enables soft reset. I have the file, but I don't have an Evolution to test it on, so I can't verify that it works.
Ah, interesting to know. thanks for the clarification Destructobot.

I don't have a cyclo, i had just assumed the same method would probably work as it did with other cards.

ACaed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does the "multisave" thing i the .ini file mean? Is it for GBA games that have multiple save slots or something? Do I need to have this enabled or disabled?

Can someone explain this to me? Thanks!

ichabod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome thankyou!! You should make it so it can do gb and gbc games too! Also a serious question, could you make a version that is for the nintendo ds browser? So that when you use it the nds browser knows and recognizes the expansion pack you put in it!!? It would be awesome if you could do that!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Penisapiens
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Tempus Bannus
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @cearp, okie dokie i'm sorry
  • cearp @ cearp:
    lol I meant nothing by it - and for the record I have no powers, so no worries :D
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, you're forgiven
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well I don't forgive him. He's been eating ALL the Tempus Bannus's :angry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, it was only once :angry:
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp: