GBAtemp giveaway raffle announcement!

download (3).jpg

You guessed it! By popular demand, GBAtemp giveaway raffles are back! We’ve got exciting giveaway events in store for our beloved community in the future, so be sure to keep an eye out! Anyone registered as a user on GBAtemp will be able to enter, so all lurkers, regulars, and newbies are welcome to join in and have a shot at winning fun free stuff!

Rules, further information, the tantalizing prizes, and how to enter will be revealed in a thread soon, so keep your eyes peeled! We hope you look forward to what we have planned!

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
What's up to win? I'm sure I'll enter regardless, but I wanna know what I might be able to get here.
N9dITI3.png

(except the staff)

There'll be a post soon with all the information. This one is basically an announcement to hype everyone up! (and to let any lurkers know that if they wanna sign up, there's goodies in store!)

TheSpearGuy

can probably play it on Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, at least we're giving everybody forward warning that Tempy has a big bag of goodies in store for our members. Tell your family, tell your friends! It's not too late to register! :teach:

Off topic but I really like your profile picture
Can you please tell me where its from ?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be worse Europe only which does make sense maybe next time disclude previous winners of contest/raffles (maybe up to 2-3 contest then include them again) to make it more likely a different person's odds who never won increases

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/y7K1D_l-IxI?si=z9uF9KEGZrHD-8EA