GBAtemp is attending E3--and we have an interview opportunity with Nintendo!

0ZEZpll.png

Once more, GBAtemp will be live at E3. Next month, two of our magazine staff will have the chance to attend meetings and press conferences with companies like Bethesda, XSEED, Bandai Namco, Sony, and more. Additionally, we've recently secured a meeting with Nintendo, to tour their booth, play some of their upcoming games, and even have an interview with one of Nintendo's representatives. We at GBAtemp are incredibly excited for the chance to get to see what all the game studios have in store, and we'd like to ask if there's any questions you want us to ask Nintendo! (Nothing unreasonable, though!)

GBAtemp's live coverage of the event will start on June 10th, and will finish on June 15th! Stay tuned next month to see GBAtemp's adventures at E3.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps you could ask Nintendo about a Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness port for the Switch? Or you could ask them how they feel about the homebrew community as a whole. There's really a lot of things we'd like to know and get out of Nintendo. Anyways, great job getting an interview!

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just noticed xseed and sony on the little list
Ask xseed about unannounced titles and sony about a psp3

Doesnt the pro controller cover some of that?

The Pro controller does, I have one and it’s a great controller. So does my 8BitDo SF30 Pro, another great controller I take with me when I travel.

Both however suffer the same issue compared to the JoyCons. They can’t be slapped onto the sides of the Switch so I can hold it in my hands. Sometimes that’s more convenient than trying to stand the Switch on something.

Reactions: Deleted User

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to know if a new f-zero is in the works the switch is begging for it (well I am)

I'd love a new F-Zero game, been waiting years for them to finally get around to it. I have a feeling they'll eventually make one for the Switch.
I'd like a new entry in the Waverace franchise too. But again, I think we'll get one.
I just have a feeling - with Ninty milking their new cash cow for all its worth, that we'll see a lot of franchises resurrected.

Reactions: link64uk

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious question here @Chary , could you guys ask the rep if they have had the chance to talk with epic games about the possibility of fortnite on switch? Of course if the game isnt revealed during the conference...

Would also like to know about the mobile title mario kart tour, or if they have plans to push black ops 4 on switch.

Reactions: Maq47 and IzeC0ld

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: