Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cmon you smooth tongued rascals.
Lets see what you got.
Share your greatest or worst or just funny pickup lines here.

*So i can steal them*

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"I want to unlock your Trophies, baby. Let's get a Platinum together... B-) "
"Achievement Unlocked - You got My Attention. Don't screw this up. ;)"
"Let's have an AdHoc Party, sugar... :creep: "
"Wanna see my Stylus? :tpi: "
"I'm from the Touch Generation, I can show you what that means, honey... :P "

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Bitch, get in the car.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The new law of evolution in corporate America seems to be survival of the unfittest. Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated. In the last seven deals that I've been involved with, there were 2.5 million stockholders who have made a pretax profit of 12 billion dollars. Thank you. I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them! The point is that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

Gets them moist every time.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"The new law of evolution in corporate America seems to be survival of the unfittest. Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated. In the last seven deals that I've been involved with, there were 2.5 million stockholders who have made a pretax profit of 12 billion dollars. Thank you. I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them! The point is that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

Gets them moist every time.

That's more of a pickup soliloquy than a pickup line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9agLk1_faxk