Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepe1705 said:
I have a question:

I am from Mexico, Does this page ship to mi country?
Its still free shipping?

THX
Yes, it is
smile.gif
It's free to everywhere.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
GWEndlessDuel said:
I'm going to sit here and masturbate over ShopTemp like everyone else but the prices are on the low-end and the shipping is no different than any other place shipping from Hong Kong. I'm not entirely sure what you expect.
That's pretty much it. Decent enough prices and cheap shipping that's about as fast as you could expect shipping from HK. Perhaps he's not ordered anything from Hong Kong before.

D

Deleted User

GWEndlessDuel said:
Salax said:
To tell you the truth, I don't see why anyone would buy from here. The shipping is awful, the prices are sub-par, and there's no good reason to shop here as opposed to anywhere else.

I'm going to sit here and masturbate over ShopTemp like everyone else but the prices are on the low-end and the shipping is no different than any other place shipping from Hong Kong. I'm not entirely sure what you expect.

One downside is having to ship something back all the way to China for an exchange or refund. Not sure but I've always had a real hard time doing that, these China based stores can be mean and unforgiving sometimes.

waffle1995

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i pre-order a scds2 this morning and when i check the status it say awaiting payment when i already paid! i have the email from paypal still! i also made a ticket to confirm im still getting it!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
waffle1995 said:
i pre-order a scds2 this morning and when i check the status it say awaiting payment when i already paid! i have the email from paypal still! i also made a ticket to confirm im still getting it!
That just means the order hasn't been processed yet by the ShopTemp staff. Remember that its the weekend and different working rules apply to the weekend. "Business days" and all that.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an idea of when the SCDS2 will be released? I've been surprised it's taken this long considering how far back they promised it. What's holding them up?

Psy-Phi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered an AceKard 2i, they're so cheap and I've been curious how it runs. If it doesn't outperform my CycloDS no big loss, can give it to a friend. The notification of received payment via paypal seems mighty slow though. Ordered it before going to sleep last night, woke up and still nothing but maybe they don't check on the weekend (though I think it's Monday in Hong Kong already).

So we'll see how quick this is. If I get confirmation soon I'll probably order that emulator thing as well. Though I have a PSP that can do all that, it's not at full speed in a lot of things
frown.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Psy-Phi said:
Ordered an AceKard 2i, they're so cheap and I've been curious how it runs. If it doesn't outperform my CycloDS no big loss, can give it to a friend. The notification of received payment via paypal seems mighty slow though. Ordered it before going to sleep last night, woke up and still nothing but maybe they don't check on the weekend (though I think it's Monday in Hong Kong already).

So we'll see how quick this is. If I get confirmation soon I'll probably order that emulator thing as well. Though I have a PSP that can do all that, it's not at full speed in a lot of things
frown.gif
Here's an update for ya': http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=220393
smile.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Question: ShopTemp.net is this a "i wanna copy shoptemp.com and make money on someone elses reputation"-site? It has almost the same stuff, but not the same design, but same name... i dunno... seems like a cheap R4 clone, but to websites instead of flashcards...

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Issac said:
Question: ShopTemp.net is this a "i wanna copy shoptemp.com and make money on someone elses reputation"-site? It has almost the same stuff, but not the same design, but same name... i dunno... seems like a cheap R4 clone, but to websites instead of flashcards...
No it's a redirect that ShopTemp owns that will be fixed very shortly.

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened a support ticket on April 10, it has yet to be answered. I know you guys must be swamped, any chance you know when it might be answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1