GBAtemp presents: ShopTemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Wekker said:
QUOTE said:
For existing members of the GBAtemp community, you will each be provided with a discount coupon for specific products within the shop
what is it about? where is the discount coupon? i just brought DSTWO, can i still redeem the coupon?

The discount codes are in the stickies.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Ah, this is a great idea! Now GBATemp has everything!

'Cept those dastardly ROMS, of course.
cool.gif

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is truly amazing. i think i and all the gbatemp owe you (the staff) an amazing amount of gratitude, just to be able to buy a flash cart and no it wont be fake or mis-sold is good enough but the prices
ohmy.gif
(sorry i just j*zzed in my pants) they are truly a gift from god and i willl 100% be using this as my primary store, in fact a week Thursday il be purchasing some lovely acekard 2i's from here
tongue.gif

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loving this store the prices seem extremely fair. interface is good. just wondering why everyone is so upset they are selling r4s. r4s I get they had a lot of trouble with bad clones and they ran into legal issues and they aren't really supported anymore but they work for the majority of the games don't they? what is the problem?

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is probably noone who will agree with me, but I find this a horrible idea. Running a site about scene releases is one thing, but using it to promote a commercial store is another. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo used the first chance they get to bring both down by legal means.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
opcode32 said:
There is probably noone who will agree with me, but I find this a horrible idea. Running a site about scene releases is one thing, but using it to promote a commercial store is another. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo used the first chance they get to bring both down by legal means.
Since the GBAtemp team doesn't run or own ShopTemp, that shouldn't be a problem. Our relationship to ShopTemp isn't much different than that of the previous affiliates (in terms of we advertise, they supply the site with revenue), and we never had any trouble supporting them.

Christopher8827

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
For existing members of the GBAtemp community, you will each be provided with a discount coupon for specific products within the shop, which is our way of saying thank you, and the ShopTemp crew's way of saying hello!

Where's the coupon? I can't find it anywhere.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Christopher8827 said:
QUOTE said:
For existing members of the GBAtemp community, you will each be provided with a discount coupon for specific products within the shop, which is our way of saying thank you, and the ShopTemp crew's way of saying hello!

Where's the coupon? I can't find it anywhere.

Check the stickies in the shoptemp forum section.

Megacherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
Megacherv said:
What's this about Modchips being temporarily removed? Will I still get my Supercard DSTWO?
You will, it's only about the Wii modchips, as far as I know.

Oh...modchips AREN'T flashcards...I feel like a right wolly now...

Luckily our Wii's soft-modded already (YAY!)

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To tell you the truth, I don't see why anyone would buy from here. The shipping is awful, the prices are sub-par, and there's no good reason to shop here as opposed to anywhere else.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Salax said:
To tell you the truth, I don't see why anyone would buy from here. The shipping is awful, the prices are sub-par, and there's no good reason to shop here as opposed to anywhere else.
Read andrew's rant huh?

I'd buy from here.
biggrin.gif
Provided I have coupons and cash.

Oh we also love gbatemp?

To each his own though.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Salax said:
The shipping is the same as from any shop based in Hong Kong or China, the prices are indeed 'sub-par', in that they're 'below average' and the reason many people choose to shop here as opposed to anywhere else is that it supports GBAtemp.

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
So I signed up for the ShopTemp newsletter before pre-orders began, thinking I would be informed when they start taking orders. Now I missed the cheaper price and supposedly the price has gone up a couple of times? Thanks for nothing I guess?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
lukands said:
So I signed up for the ShopTemp newsletter before pre-orders began, thinking I would be informed when they start taking orders. Now I missed the cheaper price and supposedly the price has gone up a couple of times? Thanks for nothing I guess?
The message was sent, and received by most. Apparently a small portion didn't receive it however. The ShopTemp team had no way of knowing who or why. And in same cases the message may have ended up in your spam box.

GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salax said:

I'm going to sit here and masturbate over ShopTemp like everyone else but the prices are on the low-end and the shipping is no different than any other place shipping from Hong Kong. I'm not entirely sure what you expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo