OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
They're having a few technical issues at the moment, we've been told its being worked on.

EDIT: It turns out the issue isn't on ShopTemp's end, but rather the host. They're doing tests to fix a slowdown problem on the network. If all goes well the shop will be back up and faster than ever in no time.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was fast, now I keep getting Forbidden error when loading the page, this does not effect who I'm buying from.
biggrin.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well folks, it seems the issue is fixed. And to compensate for the downtimes, the ShopTemp team and GBAtemp have decided to extend the offer on $29.95 DSTWO pre-orders to more than the initial 100 for a while. It will be at cost to both sites, but neither we nor ShopTemp mind taking a hit to apologize and benefit you guys.
smile.gif

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman: I would love to preorder now but I wanted to confirm the memory card situation (please see my previous post)

Thanks in advance....

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The R4i SDHC and other R4 cards are actually quite cheap compared to other websites and the R4i SDHC is always updated, works well and is only £6.80 or something so stop de-moting( not sure if thats a real word
unsure.gif
) it just lacks a few features compared to other flashcarts
lecture.gif
. I'll be getting a SCDS2 sometime after it comes out though. And I'm making all my future flashcart purchases from ShopTemp!
rolleyes.gif

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also I have a R4i SDHC and I am planning to get a better one such as a SPDS2 or a different one thats much better
yaynds.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
inter4ever said:
Ace Gunman: I would love to preorder now but I wanted to confirm the memory card situation (please see my previous post)

Thanks in advance....
Yep, they're original. Everything ShopTemp sells is. That was one of the stipulations of the arrangement. As for their class, I really don't know about that. And finally, Kingston Japan is generally thought of to be the superior brand when it comes to flashcart speeds. Hope that helps.
smile.gif

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
inter4ever said:

Thanks in advance....
Yep, they're original. Everything ShopTemp sells is. That was one of the stipulations of the arrangement. As for their class, I really don't know about that. And finally, Kingston Japan is generally thought of to be the superior brand when it comes to flashcart speeds. Hope that helps.
smile.gif
Kingston Japan is highly regarded in speed because with their 1GB and 2GB cards, they WERE the fastest, when speed wasn't documented on the cards themselves. With the SDHC standard, though, came classes. A class 6 card is going to be faster than a class 2 card, no matter who makes which one. And yes, class really does make a difference.

Porivian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In for 3 Acekard2i's.
With the coupon I got 3 for the price of what other sites sell 1 for, and since I didn't need them quickly it was a perfect match, and it was awesome that things worked out for all 3 of us (shoptemp, gbatemp and me!)
Now we'll see how the order pans out.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
SimpyDsi said:
Why do shoptemp sell the bad, bad fake R4i cards!?! Could you not talk to them, make them more... Informed?
Do you mean that you think all R4i carts are bad, or just those particular models?

QUOTE(viz @ Apr 7 2010, 04:59 PM) the supercard dstwo was 29.99 yesterday and now its 37.50 what gives
It was a temporary discount for the first 100 customers, then due to some downtime on the shop ShopTemp decided to extend it a little bit longer and to more people while taking a loss on each one, for the benefit of the community. However the discount has since ended and now what you're seeing is the regular ShopTemp price. It's still quite low, and you likely won't see such a lower price anywhere else.

Gunmaster51

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I gonna try buying something but could someone clear these two matters up?

1. Are we supposed to make new accounts for shoptemp or do our gbatemp ones carry over?
2. Someone earlier mentioned using discount coupons, how do you get those?

Thanks.

EDIT

Nevermind. I figured it out lol.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
For existing members of the GBAtemp community, you will each be provided with a discount coupon for specific products within the shop
what is it about? where is the discount coupon? i just brought DSTWO, can i still redeem the coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4