Country
United States
itouchds.gif
GBAtemp Quiz #3 Open!
Win 1 of 30 iTouchDS Flashcarts!
iTouchDS Give-away Quiz
Win 1 of 30 ITouchDS Flashcarts!

itouchdscomp.png

UPDATE: it would appear that some of the answers weren't properly checked by our question writers. As we've already stated in the rules, we will be reviewing all the questions at the end of the competition. If we do deem some of the questions invalid, we will simply discard them (ie. not take them into consideration when calculating the results). Thanks for your understanding!

We're proud to announce the 3rd GBAtemp Quiz!
If you didn't already know, we have 30 ItouchDS kits up for grabs! All you need to do is answer the 25 multiple choice GBA related questions.

Quiz entries will be accepted for 2 full weeks starting now, so the closing date is 30th July 2008. There is NO time limit once you start the quiz and there is no higher chance of winning the faster you enter, so please feel free to take your time before you complete the quiz and submit - as you can only do it once!

Once the competition closes we will count how many completely correct submissions there are - if there are less than 30, then those who completed it correctly and those with the nearest amount of correct answers (randomisation will be in place if there are too many to make the number of winners up to 30) will be chosen as the winners, if there are exactly 30 correct entries; then those 30 members win, if there are more than 30 correct entries than all names will be randomly shuffled and 30 names will be picked from the results at random.
In order to preserve your chances of winning, we'd like to ask you not to reveal the quiz answers if you know them. We will be applying a strict policy regarding cheaters & 'question sharers'.

We hope you enjoy taking the quiz and wish you the best of luck! We'd also like to thank the iTouch/M3 Team for offering these prizes to our community.

Rules:
  • One Entry per person, forum account required, open to the following member groups: Newcomers, Members, IRC Staff, Magazine Staff, Podcast Crew.
  • There is no time limit before the competition end-date or once you start, so take your time.
  • Only one entry per IP address and household. IP addresses will be checked for multiple entries.
  • You must complete all questions and ensure the form submits correctly. Confirmation will be given.
  • The competition ends 30th july 2008 (GMT).
  • The answers to the questions have been double or triple checked, but if there still happens to be errors, we will discard the question from the final results.
Prizes:
  • There are 30 ITouchDS' complete in original packaging with micro SD card reader up for grabs. No micro SD memory card is included.
  • No prize substitutes.
  • No cash alternative.
  • No return of prizes.
  • Prizes will be shipped free to most countries. Customs charge (if applicable) must be paid for by recipient.
Judging:
  • If only 30 people get the answers right then they win. If >30 get the answers right then we pick from the 30 at random. If

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think I did well.
Last quiz i used the internet to find stuff out,and i still did bad,this time i used my knowledge(which i doubt is smarter than the internet)

Ah well,just a bit of fun,eh?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
some questions are not possible to find via internet, like first GBA cart whom got reviewed.
some of questions are so hard and you have to be a member from 02 to answer 'em.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
test84 said:
some questions are not possible to find via internet, like first GBA cart whom got reviewed.
some of questions are so hard and you have to be a member from 02 to answer 'em.

well if they're impossible to answer, it doesn't matter.
It means everyone will have gotten the questions wrong and you will have the same chances as everyone!
wink.gif

Also thanks to chuck and prime' for you-know-what.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
test84 said:

well if they're impossible to answer, it doesn't matter.
It means everyone will have gotten the questions wrong and you will have the same chances as everyone!
wink.gif

Also thanks to chuck and prime' for you-know-what.
Oh, you bastard!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the person who made this quiz has a different definition of peripheral to the one I do, I notice that straight away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it