• Recreational RXs, prescription meds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychedelics! (LSD etc)

• Opiates! (Opium etc) (NOT the mod)

• Dissociatives! (Ecstasy etc)

• I'm so into drugs I can't choose just one of these choices. (huh?)

• Total voters

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ex-drug user too i quit everything since i got out of highschool but get the urge sometimes but i do a good job resisting. i do miss it a little but also not miss it in a way.

started out with pot, laced joints, then moved to LSD. personally think lsd was the funnest while pot was for relaxing. acid makes you act so funny inside, when i was on it i became paranoid thinking my friends were out to hurt/kill me so in my head i would plan out the course of james bond like action to retaliate. another fun reason is it hits you when you least expect it, hour or so later when you think you got some cheap crap it hits you like a brick to the head... also miss popping my back and watching the world melt and shift for about 10 secs also.

if i was offered lsd i wouldnt turn it down but i wouldnt go out looking for it and buy it. now all i do is liquor and wine like once or twice a month. for some reason i never could get over the taste of beer so cant drink it, taste like piss filtered thru dry rhino patty, also maybe i just had crappy ones.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sleep deprivation is my only method of mind expansion.

Did the whole drinking thing (spirits mainly) in high school/sixth form but that got boring around 17 (just a reminder 18 is the legal age around here for as much alcohol as you can afford with some exceptions for younger ages as well).

D

Deleted User

I used to do a lot of stuff when I was younger (XTC, speed, LSD, weed, shrooms) but I left most of the people behind with whom I hung out back then because most of them are still doing a lot of drugs pretty regularly. Nowadays I only smoke weed and I'm about to quit that too.

So basically there's the occasional beer now and then (I'm german after all
tongue.gif
), and of course coffee and cigarettes.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Used to smoke weed everyday, also acid, shrooms and dxm.
I don't think I ever got addicted and I don't think those are addictive anyway.
I don't think taking them was dumb, it was worth the LOLs and experience.
lol
I don't think.
I've tried a couple of "hardcore" drugs but that was just me being dumb, and I stopped at "once".

The only shit I'm addicted to is coffee and cigarettes.
I have my own espresso machine beside me and I start my day with 3 shots then whatever cups of americano during the day.

I also have my regular vodka tonic and drink casually but I can't get drunk anymore since I have a split personality.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah coffee and cigarettes for me also. Acid was fun but very scary at times too. A good experience but not something I'd repeat.

I think out of all the drugs I tried weed messed me up the most, when I smoked it everyday I just got so lazy and unmotivated and basically wasted a year and a half of my life. mthrnite has the right idea, everything in moderation.
wink.gif

don't do drugs kids.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
mary jane, got about $30 worth in my wallet right now

I used to drink, just at parties pretty much, but I got sick of it, being drunk isn't really much fun and it's definitely not worth the money if you want to drink something that doesn't taste like crap

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Old man mthrnite is indeed right, moderation is the key to enjoying drugs, because you'll get better highs, you'll spend less money, and your life won't become a trainwreck;
For example, Last month, a couple of friends gave me what they called "tea", implying that it was bad weed. It was some of the greatest weed I ever smoked! But you see, kids, when you smoke everyday, you start to develop a resistance to the stuff. Which means you'll have to smoke more and spend more money to enjoy the same high you'd get if you only smoked once or twice a week!

So remember, kids : spend your money wisely! Be a cheap bastard!

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not into drugs and I won't be smoking. (smoking kills ... (and drugs too.
biggrin.gif
) )
But maybe some
grog.gif
when I'm old enough. (but not every day and not too much. Don't want to do something stupid.
wink.gif
)

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hated voting "not at all," but its the truth. Well, now its the truth. I have 3-4 alcoholic beverages a year total, and I've been that way for about 7 years. Before that though, I spent about 16 years smoking pot everyday, drinking everyday, and dropping acid/mushrooms at least a dozen times a year if not more. I'd probably still be doing all that stuff too if I didn't have kids.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drink the occasional beer or wine cooler and smoke the occasional joint every once in a while, but I'm not really "into" it anymore. That's what I spent most of my 20's doing (a largely wasted decade). I'm 39 now and have pretty much stopped bothering with that stuff. Weed just makes me tired and lethargic and alcohol just leaves a hangover the next day. Screw that. I don't have time to feel like crap anymore.

Never did any harder drugs and don't plan to start.

As for prescribed drugs......Clariton for allergies, ibuprofen for pain. And that's just over-the-counter stuff. I only use them when they are needed.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
No drugs. I'm not a dumbass.
I don't smoke, never will, can't stand people who do, even my friends.
I rarely drink alcohol, only for a special occasion. I won't drink casually because my mom's side of the family has a history of alcoholism.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't smoke, drink or anything else.

Why should I damage my health on purpose without any gain (smoke).

Also I don't want any of my senses altered. Ever.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to add that I think this part of the poll is strange:

QUOTE said:
Not at all. (why not?)

Why not?

Why? would rather be the question.

However, it gives the impression that saying 'no' puts you in a minority which has to explain him/herself.

Life has put me in enough situations where I would or could have used drugs. However, I'm (without any external help) of strong will and belief - not in any deity, mind you. It's just that I can see short term wins and long-term huge problems or damages. But that's just my opinion for myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wanted to download the Sonic manía plus android versión cuz i have Netflix but my phone isnt compatible
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    @The Real Jdbye you seem confused, nes remix 2 had nes open
  • Dumpflam @ Dumpflam:
    guys does anyone know anything about usbloadergx? i have a question. (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-sd-and-thumb-drive-at-the-same-time-usbloadergx.655497/)
    oh right forgot about that
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: oh right forgot about that