• Recreational RXs, prescription meds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychedelics! (LSD etc)

• Opiates! (Opium etc) (NOT the mod)

• Dissociatives! (Ecstasy etc)

• I'm so into drugs I can't choose just one of these choices. (huh?)

• Total voters

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not at all. Stopped using drugs when I was 16. I used to do nicotine, alcohol, dope, speed, lsd, mushrooms and ecstasy but I kinda grew out of it. Now I'll just have a drink with my mates every so often
smile.gif

Drugs are shit
laugh.gif

Cairpre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I generally drink and smoke (pot). Recently however, I have been doing shitty at university so I'm going to have to lay off for a while (daily smoker here).

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Never smoked cigarettes. They're just so lame. They don't even do anything to you except give you cancer, bad skin, etc. They PROBABLY won't kill you, but when you're old you're going to have all kinds of health problems, which is pretty much worse than dying. Yeah, right. Like it's real natural for humans to inhale smoke into their lungs. That's why we survive so long in house fires. I hope smokers smoke more so they can hurry up and die.

Marijuana was fun when you're playing Biohazard or something... for a little while. Then it just gets boring and annoying and you just want to feel normal again. People who smoke weed all the time fucking suck. You try to talk to them and you can't get a proper response out of them. Then they try to tell you smoking weed doesn't do anything bad to them. Oh yeah? When was the last time you read a book and actually absorbed the information, arsehole?

Tried ecstasy a few times. That was fucking retarded and even more boring. It makes you act happy and well.... pretty much like a fucking retard. It's just fake emotions. You feel happy and excited or something, but for no reason. It's kind of new and fun for about 30 minutes, then you get sick of it and want to feel normal again. Sometimes you feel depressed the next day for no reason. Duuuuuuuh! That drug is for teeny boppers with low self esteem and people who like trance music.

I always thought drugs were for those idiot kids at school who do anything just because they don't want to be called chicken by the cool kids. Or for boring people who need drugs before they have any kind of personality.

Drugs are so fucking overrated it's not funny. Whenever you feel like you want to take drugs just go and look at some people who are on them - it's the same thing as when you feel like eating McDonald's. You just go to McDonald's, look at the people and think, "Hmmm, do I really want to look like Elephant Woman with barnacles on her heels, and a greasy bulldog face? Or like Porky, the fat kid who's mum gets whatever he wants and his only friend is his little sister?" Then if you still feel like downing a Big Mac you imagine Ronald McDonald having buttseks with Porky and Elephant Woman while the Toxic Avenger watches and a junkie girl with scabs all over her face begs you for a dollar to catch the bus.

In conclusion, drugs suck just as much as eating McDonald's. Try them if you want, but don't blame me if you get totally bored and want your money back. You should've spent that money on Zelda.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've done some before.

These dudes at my old school offered it to me, and I done it (and it was a Christian school BTW).

I've decided to never do any of that crap again, I wanna live longer and be healthier.

It's been a whole three weeks since I've done something - and I'm proud
biggrin.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

These dudes at my old school offered it to me, and I done it (and it was a Christian school BTW).

I've decided to never do any of that crap again, I wanna live longer and be healthier.

biggrin.gif

good choice
wink2.gif

Was it pot? Everyone used to smoke it at my old Christian school
ohmy.gif
Apparently Jesus used to smoke it and since it's 'from the earth' they think it's ok.

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only drink on occasion that's about it. I've never been interested in weed even though ALL my friends in high school seemed to be. They turned out to be losers and all dropped out of college where as I'm a senior in electrical engineering right now so yeah I think weed made them a bunch of lazy bastards. I don't hang out with them anymore.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

biggrin.gif

good choice
wink2.gif

Was it pot? Everyone used to smoke it at my old Christian school
ohmy.gif
Apparently Jesus used to smoke it and since it's 'from the earth' they think it's ok.

Back then it probably would have been. Unfortunately, it isn't "from the earth" anymore, it's all chemically enhanced shit. I doubt there are any natural strains left at all
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

Back then it probably would have been. Unfortunately, it isn't "from the earth" anymore, it's all chemically enhanced shit. I doubt there are any natural strains left at all
frown.gif
You're absolutely right about this. The weed nowadays is about ten times as potent as it was back in the 60's. I read an article about it in a german magazine some months ago. Thanks to 'SensiSeeds' and whatever they're called over at your place it's just hydroponic grown stuff.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
frown.gif

Yeah I know
frown.gif
we used to by a matchbox full for $5 and it looked like plant matter. One of my mates that still smokes bought an amount of stuff that doesn't look from this world..it's like a big alien brain or something.. I'm glad I quit smoking it made me soooo lazy.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is there no "used to" option?

A few years back I was big into ecstasy.

Did LSD once. Not fucking fun at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
    I can shoot guys :shy::blush::evil:
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not from more than 2 feet tho
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You confuse shooting for milking
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, hasn't shot anything since 1938
    +2
    I think that was "The great depression" time
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It like one of those fake guns, that shoot, then a flag comes out and says, "splash"
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah a world War wasn't going on or anything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Americans lied about camps for propaganda
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, where is your gun at?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought he already showed you his gun
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I thought he already showed you his gun