• Poll closed .

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm already in a district with h1b1esquire

This is true; let's not climb any trees--the height doesn't kill, but the fall does.

I have received word that District 5 popcorn might like to be a potential sponsor and might like to donate some of their popcorn to the participants depending on the contestants impressions to them.

img-3888.jpg

We're keeping the Pipcorn. At $18.00 for 3 bags, the only accepted currency is booty.
Gladly give away this crap, but you supply your own microwave.
2.jpg

Reactions: keven3477

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is true; let's not climb any trees--the height doesn't kill, but the fall does.

img-3888.jpg

We're keeping the Pipcorn. At $18.00 for 3 bags, the only accepted currency is booty.
Gladly give away this crap, but you supply your own microwave.
2.jpg
hey now, I'm the one giving it away. I got movie popcorn!

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey now, I'm the one giving it away. I got movie popcorn!
Movie popcorn is a bad idea. It's usually burnt, gets in-between your teeth and gums, leaves your fingers greasy, smells weird, optimal shelf-life is about five minutes, and it might cause diarrhea.

Pipcorn, while expensive, tastes great in any flavor, is non-GMO, is all-natural, and has virtually no kernels after popping.

You can give the the other stuff away, but I'm totally keeping the Pipcorn for snacking and trading for booty.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Movie popcorn is a bad idea. It's usually burnt, gets in-between your teeth and gums, leaves your fingers greasy, smells weird, optimal shelf-life is about five minutes, and it might cause diarrhea.

Pipcorn, while expensive, tastes great in any flavor, is non-GMO, is all-natural, and has virtually no kernels after popping.

You can give the the other stuff away, but I'm totally keeping the Pipcorn for snacking and trading for booty.
Whatever, I'm giving away buttered movie popcorn to anyone that wants it! And soda too!

Reactions: Spectral Blizzard

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Whatever, I'm giving away buttered movie popcorn to anyone that wants it! And soda too!

Hey, if anyone wants to accept that popcorn, that's their choice....

(*cough* oison-pay opcorn-pay)

(Yeah, of course I speak Piggle-Latin....)

(There's no need to warn you about the soda. Everyone already knows soda will kill you with diabetes in about 30 or 40 years. Drenal is already plotting ahead for the 840th Hungry Games....)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users