Hacking GBC games on wii u?

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh. okay i didn't know you didn't own one. :unsure:

So then is it worth the 15$ for the homebrew channel?
Since the only thing i would do is play GBC games using the homebrew channel, not really. Giving injecting a shot myself tomorrow and drifting into madness during the process or waiting for @brienj 's new project with color support sounds more reasonable.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the only thing i would do is play GBC games using the homebrew channel, not really. Giving injecting a shot myself tomorrow and drifting into madness during the process or waiting for @brienj 's new project with color support sounds more reasonable.
Oka if you say so. I haven't heard much news of emulators for wii u yet. I been waiting for some too. I been using my android tv for that, until then :D

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goomba Color only work for some games.

I used it for super mario 6 coins.
(works)

I then tried oracles of ages+seasons
(did not work)

still said it can only be played in a GBC only Idk if I was doing something wrong or not but pretty sure I was doing it all correct since I tried with one game and it worked but for another it didn't?

Reactions: LysergCooltyp

juanKme

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
no.por.ahora.co
XP
Country
Colombia
You can find Gameboy Color roms for loadiine on that iso site or on that chaos site if you look hard enough I already have Zelda oracle of ages and seasons and super mario deluxe on my wiiu

Hey Amanda... I am looking for a way to inject Zelda OoA and OoS to my Wii U... Can you guide me on how you achieved it yourself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol