Gaming Getting hold of a Just Cause 3 game save for the PS4?

HashimA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there,

This might be a bit of an ask, but I’m recently coming back to gaming on the PS4 since my parents decided to sell my old one without my knowledge, along with all the save data on it. I know it's possible to use a USB to transfer files to the PS4, and I know there exists software that allows you to "resign" PS4 game saves to be used on another console, but that's about all I know at this stage. What else do I need to know to be able to get hold of a game save and use it on my own system? I'm far from technically inept and I've dabbled in homebrew, programming and generally hacking things together/apart for a long time, but I'm just wanting to know whether what I want to do is at all possible, and if so, how much work it'll involve.

Related to this: I was on 13% progress with Just Cause 3, but the other achievements don’t bother me so much as not having to redo story missions that I've already done, so if anyone does happen to have either a save game from just after the "What A Disaster" mission or one with progress as close to 13% as possible, and they could make it available to me, I'd be ridiculously grateful. Is there a place where these can be downloaded nowadays, or is that strictly a relic of the 90s and 00s gaming era?

Thank you!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game saves are locked down and require keys, and Only a few select people have SAMU keys for resigning saves for use on other consoles.... and they won’t leak them.

Save wizard may help you out here, as it’s the easiest solution (but costs money) unfortunately you can’t share saves afaik.

If I can help any I have just started just cause 3, done about 3 missions, but plan to smash it when I get time.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: HashimA

HashimA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game saves are locked down and require keys, and Only a few select people have SAMU keys for resigning saves for use on other consoles.... and they won’t leak them.

Save wizard may help you out here, as it’s the easiest solution (but costs money) unfortunately you can’t share saves afaik.

If I can help any I have just started just cause 3, done about 3 missions, but plan to smash it when I get time.

If you could save the game file once you've completed the "What A Disaster" mission and then make it available to me I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited by HashimA,
Reactions: KiiWii

HashimA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Hey mate, any chance you managed to do this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro