Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
doctorin.jpg

Ok, not sure if it was the best idea, but when Spikey asked me to be a part of the tempcast, I came up with a Dear Abby/Ann Landers sorta thing called "Go Ask Yer Mother!" (
lecture.gif
)

It seemed pretty clever at the time, lol...

Basically, I'll be reading your letter out over the tempwaves, and giving some sort of half-assed answer that will probably get you killed, and me sued by your next of kin.

That sound like fun? If so, tell me here. If not, tell me here.

Or just write me at [email protected] or PM me your question or quandary or quagmire or quunundrum, and I'll do my best.

I know a little about everything, and a lot about nothing, so I'll be at least as useful as a Magic 8 Ball... probably.

Anyway, here's hoping it flies, Orville... oh, and please, no math questions, thanks.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
147943431_730b0c3b62.jpg
LunaLookUpCrop.jpg

Go mthr!!!!

PM Sent!!!

It's some stupidity, hope it's cool
shy.gif

Edit1: I'll play dirtie, and post some cool things here.
Edit2: Just finished listening the 3rd ep. DUDE, you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, it was the best part of the Tempcast, really. And I think the three hosts are doing a great job, but your segment WAS incredibly unique and funny.
Edit3: Good job on the 4th one. You and your trusty robo companion are so hilarious
rofl2.gif
. =)
Edit4:
laugh.gif
you used the "trusty companion" thing from my last comment
rofl2.gif
. Congrats, great segment! Again, I was laughin' so hard on the subway I seemed like a maniac or something. Thank you for entertaining my life 5 minutes every other week. Those 5 minutes are worth the wait.
Edit5: Good show, while I missed the clever answers you always give, it was really great. Congrats!, you made my week again.
Edit6: OMG, mthrnite was a fantastic host1!!!!!!, a really fantastic show, Hadrian and Spikey were great too. In general, I didn't like you guys bashing the PSP. Congrats!
Edit7: Fantastic sho.... wait a minute, mthr is indeed a 360 fanboy!!!!. Hehe, well, it's forgivable. Nice job dude, Robobabe, I mean Rododave was great again too. Nice to hear you are still hosting the show =). Congrats.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
this should be stickied
and can there be a dedicated gbatemp podcast forum where we can give them compliments/criticism and tell them thing they shoud add to the tempcast?
[EDIT] nvm about sticky thing

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I feel all sticky!

Q. What's brown and sticky?
A. A stick!

Keep those cards and letters comin' folks. They don't have to be serious (none have been so far) or they can be very cereal, just like your underwear, it's up to ya (...get it?)

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I will read aloud your PM or letter on the podcast, and then answer it if it's a question, comment on it if it's a statement. Send anything, right now I'm just looking for bulk. I'll probably only answer two or three on each podcast, since I don't want to take away from the MEAT of the show.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dear Mthr,

Why is John Mayer the greatest living musician? How has he managed to become pure awesomeness without being the least bit cheesy?

How fast can you travel while riding a dachshund?

And what do I need to do to get the crust just right on my homemade apple pie?

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well, my PM drawer was full, but I archived a bunch of my older PM's (and figured out how to import tab-delimited text files into Apple's spreadsheet program, but that's another story.)

Everything should be a go for you to PM me your Go Ask Yer Mother data.

Also, if you want to remain anonymous, let me know, even though that kills a bit of the fun.

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If your voice is as epic as lagman's I think my head's gonna explode XD
Well... I do have an accent, I'll try to keep it in check, as I don't want y'all's perdy head to explode or nuffin. Getting a decent microphone today (Blue Snowball) that hopefully will epicafy my voice.

Y'all send me some more letters!

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, first one's in the can (figuratively) and barring any unforeseen disasters (like Spikey thinking it sucks) it should show up on the next tempcast.
Featured letters on episode one by:
Nintendofreak, Linkiboy, jacob33301, TheStump, and szyslak.

I'm already looking forward to episode 2, if only to answer jimmy j's letter. Thanks to everybody who took the time to write, if I didn't get to yours this time around, be patient. I'm not taking them in order or anything, so if you wrote me, I'll probably get to you eventually. Everybody else, your letters are always welcome, send 'em on in!

Oh, and be gentle... it's my first time. YOWCH!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.