Gaming God Eater 2 Translation Chatroom

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
okay question whos the single most crazy overpowered char you mained in a video game mine is my custom character from disgaea 2 dark hero days
name sice
class iron maiden
equipped
Excalibur
falcon shoes
infernal armor
felicitation
current lvl 1046
stats
atk 72541
every other stat . too lazy to post but somewhere between 10 to 20 thousand . top that guys
level 1046 huh, I think my brother reached level 6000 or 5000 and kicked the court's ass if they refuse his proposal. And of course that data is gone with the memory card of my psp :(

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well helli josh. How long have you guys known each other ?
a few months . we compete in fighting games whenever we see each other at our local library . though hes more of a minecraft guy I finally got him interested in gatemp

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so whats rocking jorji?

I sometimes organize a tournament style thing . pick a fighting game . have a bunch of guys together . compete against one another . loser has to pass his controller to someone else . its pretty fun.

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
a few months . we compete in fighting games whenever we see each other at our local library . though hes more of a minecraft guy I finally got him interested in gatemp

so whats rocking jorji?

I sometimes organize a tournament style thing . pick a fighting game . have a bunch of guys together . compete against one another . loser has to pass his controller to someone else . its pretty fun.
nothing out of the unusual going on.
controller? as in the one for playing ppsspp? well lucky for me I use my keyboard, not controller

jorji109

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anyone here plays dead island 1 ? oh and btw your fav is hakumen ? well that guy has a high damage but I don't really know his combos

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone here plays dead island 1 ? oh and btw your fav is hakumen ? well that guy has a high damage but I don't really know his combos
haku is hard to use . you gotta do the training and drill his combos into your head . but yeah I like him . hes got high attack defense and hp . his style is built around countering also on the plus side is his large attack range .

oy yeah just a shoutout on all the guys on thread . but I need your opinion on something . check out my blog and youll see what it is . thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1