God hates me.

• Thread starter Deleted-171178
  • Start date
  • Views 3,752
  • Replies 65
D

Deleted-171178

OP
I think in the last 6 months life has gone downhill, almost to the point of the same time last year (I was really depressed, you don't wanna know how depressed.)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I love this.

"Ever since I started listening to Metallica, my life has gone downhill."

So you blame God for your music preference apparently ruining your life? Haha, that's hilarious.

I hope to God this doesn't start a religion war.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
UniqueGeek said:
Just because bad things happen doesn't mean God hates you. It just means that Satan is throwing bad things your way.
THIS^
People have experienced MUCH MORE WORSE things than you.
Lost data on hard drives? Who cares? Is it much better than your own family and yourself?
College gone downhill. That's just a challenge. You're getting older and need to face more challenges. The only thing to do is study, read and never give up. Though that is sometimes very difficult coz of fees.
Moving to a shitty house? Dude a lot of people here dont even have houses. Sometimes they just get a piece of wood and build it all together to a small hut. What
s the problem there?
Be grateful youre still living and still has the chance to enjoy... as I said you're growing old dude. Life challenges are difficult and not a reason to NOT believe in God.

juggernaut911 said:
QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Jun 8 2010, 12:02 PM) Even though he most likely doesn't exist.
Source needed?
Source pls

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wanna source too, but I'm guessing he doesn't have one.

I agree with infinte zero, the minute you start to think your life sucks it starts to suck all the more, which is why I suggest being optimistic.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
I wanna source too, but I'm guessing he doesn't have won.

I agree with infinte zero, the minute you start to think your life sucks it starts to suck all the more, which is why I suggest being optimistic.

You mean have one, not won,
tongue.gif

I agree with Infinite Zero also, I want the source too.

God always gets blamed for crap happening to people when it's usually the devil or the people themselves.
People put themselves in a hassle quite a bit and when they're ready to throw a fit they blame God instead of themselves.

But in your case, it's not God and it's not your music, it's most likely life or the devil.
Be optimistic and do or try to do something that changes your circumstances.

Good luck!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Agree with every post above, also, you don't lose data on hard-drives like that, I bet you had a virus or some other silly thing.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xcalibur said:
why are people replying to this thread
You should know, you just replied.

phoenixgoddess27 said:
QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Jun 8 2010, 05:15 PM) I wanna source too, but I'm guessing he doesn't have won.

tongue.gif

God always gets blamed for crap happening to people when it's usually the devil or the people themselves.
People put themselves in a hassle quite a bit and when they're ready to throw a fit they blame God instead of themselves.

But in your case, it's not God and it's not your music, it's most likely life or the devil.

Good luck!
An omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient god could be blamed for everything that has ever happened.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Magmorph said:
xcalibur said:
why are people replying to this thread
You should know, you just replied.

phoenixgoddess27 said:
QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Jun 8 2010, 05:15 PM) I wanna source too, but I'm guessing he doesn't have won.

tongue.gif

Good luck!
An omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient god could be blamed for everything that has ever happened.
So could the devil, so could the people themselves, so could all of humanity. But we don't want who could be to blame, we want who is to blame.

@phoenixgoddess fixed

mAlvarado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
beegee7730 said:
As you probably know, I started listening to Metallica this year.
Since then, life has gome downhill.
I've lost the data on 2 harddrives, effectively 3 years of my life gone, College has gone downhill and I found out we're moving from our awesome current house back into some shitty house in 2 weeks.
All since I started listening to Metallica.
Damn you god, Damn you.

If God hates you, you probably have died, no just lose things that you can recover o replace.

However, take care of your life and the things you do

if you loose something is because you did something (action - reaction), and I'm not talking about punishment from God
1 with the Hdds: be more carefull with the data and tech (I had ruined my HDD 3 times testing with multiple OSs)
2 take care of your study (probably you loose time playing or with something else when you have to do your homework maybe)
3 your parents are alive, and they could give you what you want / need. Not having to work for live (like me)

and 4 BE POSSITIVE!!! with a bad attitude you wont go any further

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God loves you more then anything in this world,he sent his only son to earth to die for your sins.he loves you more then you will ever know.I will give you some advice.Christ died for YOU.He sent his son for YOU.and YOU need him.Without him You will Go to Hell.You Need him.You need to ask him into your heart to save you from YOUR sins.its easy to do and He wil save YOU From hell and you will get to go to heaven:)listen to me man.life is so easy with him in it:)

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
So could the devil, so could the people themselves, so could all of humanity. But we don't want who could be to blame, we want who is to blame.
God, if he exists, would have been the creator of the devil and humanity. Being omniscient means that before creating them he would know exactly what the outcome would be. Being omnipotent means that he could change the outcome of anything. If he created the universe he is responsible for everything that has ever happened or ever will happen.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
God, if he exists, would have been the creator of the devil and humanity. Being omniscient means that before creating them he would know exactly what the outcome would be. Being omnipotent means that he could change the outcome of anything. If he created the universe he is responsible for everything that has ever happened or ever will happen.

Although that may be in some peoples minds, the fact that he gave us free will means that we are also responsible for the messes we create.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Propably if GOD exists he is not as people think he is. Propably he is just a being that live in non material world , propably there is no good and evil good god and devil. Maybe there is another world and souls and stuff but propably everything is not as humans think it is. Or maybe there is one being that is happy when people are doing good and dont care what religion you are in, or maybe he dont care because for him we are like comparing a sun and an ant. Maybe he was created from chaos like humans and is just a being living on other dimension where laws of science doesnt count (something like energy being from startrek).

Sayargh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God doesn't exist and I will refuse to believe that he does as long as there is a total lack of evidence in his/her/it's favor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hi.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, how r u
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Pretty good, thanks. Just went biking for about 4 hours. How are you?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, I was coughing a lot but i got better. and I will most likely go to the movies and a restaurant on my birthday.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Nice.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    What movie?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @rvtr, Most probably garfield
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday,
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday,