Nudibranch Lover
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unless something has changed in the last couple days, our beloved TrolleyDave goes in for surgery today to have his gall bladder removed, and hopefully cure what's ailing him.

Just wanted to send out some positive vibes for you mate. Hope the surgery goes flawlessly, and that you're back up and on your feet in no time.

Here's to talented surgeons and hot nurses!
grog.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I wish you the best of luck; I will say I hope the angels are watching over you but you don't believe in them.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I had mine out a while back, nothing to worry about.

TrolleyDave will be fine and as surly as ever when he returns.

Szyslak said:
Here's to talented surgeons and hot nurses!
grog.gif

Not in Wales my friend, not in Wales (Assuming TrolleyDave is still living in Wales).

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I can't state how much I wish you all the best and whole luck of this world mate..

You've been by me trough some hard times in the past, so I'm here if you need me
smile.gif

Cheers, and hold on, you'll be like new in no time!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell? He told me he doesn't have to have surgery for another 6 months yet...

cry.gif

You'll be okay though mate. Just remember what that guy told you in the waiting room. It's nothing big.
happy.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks everyone!
wub.gif
But I won't be going in just yet. I had my pre-op appointment the other day and it's been put off a couple of months, I just hadn't had a chance to tell Mr S yet (Sorry about that Syzzie). The good news is they found out what the spot in my liver is and it's nothing at all to be concerned about, well health wise anyway but it does mean no more going out on and getting pissed out of my skull!
frown.gif
heh

Thanks again everyone!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Thanks everyone!
wub.gif
But I won't be going in just yet. I had my pre-op appointment the other day and it's been put off a couple of months, I just hadn't had a chance to tell Mr S yet (Sorry about that Syzzie). The good news is they found out what the spot in my liver is and it's nothing at all to be concerned about, well health wise anyway but it does mean no more going out on and getting pissed out of my skull!
frown.gif
heh

Thanks again everyone!
wub.gif

Take care man!
lecture.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Szyslak said:
shy.gif
Woops. Well, glad to hear they're getting you sorted. And good news that you'll be around this summer.
grog.gif

No it's my woops! I've been meaning to let you know but with running around the last couple of days sorting a few things out I just didn't get the chance! Sorry about that mate. Was looking forward to doing my own version of Carry On Doctor in the hospital as well!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1