Hacking Got CFW now I need help

kolosus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got CFW on my PS3. 4.82. At this point I'm at a loss. There is so much information and I'm totally swimming in it.

I want to backup my games to my internal hdd and play it from there. I hear multiman is the way to go but is it? Am I missing something. I have my own original games and I pretty much want to back up those to the hdd and play from there. Not really looking to download anything. I do have some PS2 games and while I'd like to back those up too (from the original game disks) but that's not 100% necessary.

Also. What's the CFW to have? Ferrox? What's this cobra business? Do I want it? Will it bite?! What homebrew should I install before the sites hosting the files stop hosting them? Retroarch? Please. My searches are overwhelming me. I sorry to say I need direction before I keep running in circles and get no where. TIA.

D

Deleted User

I finally got CFW on my PS3. 4.82. At this point I'm at a loss. There is so much information and I'm totally swimming in it.

I want to backup my games to my internal hdd and play it from there. I hear multiman is the way to go but is it? Am I missing something. I have my own original games and I pretty much want to back up those to the hdd and play from there. Not really looking to download anything. I do have some PS2 games and while I'd like to back those up too (from the original game disks) but that's not 100% necessary.

Also. What's the CFW to have? Ferrox? What's this cobra business? Do I want it? Will it bite?! What homebrew should I install before the sites hosting the files stop hosting them? Retroarch? Please. My searches are overwhelming me. I sorry to say I need direction before I keep running in circles and get no where. TIA.

Insert game into bluray drive

Load up multiman

Highlight Game and press square

1st option copy game - If you have a fat32 usb you will get a usb option as well

Cfw I would say rebug if 4.82.X and ferox if you decide to go to 4.83

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it a backwards compatible fat ps3 otherwise you can't backup your ps2 games from disc, newer PS3 models can't even read them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5GPuvgFv1k