Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Raiser said:
But it seems like all that was wanted was "MOAR CARS" instead of putting effort into other parts of the game. I mean:

444 P/S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91
445 S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '93
446 S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96
447 S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R-S (FD) '95
448 S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '92
449 S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '93
450 S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '95
451 S Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '96

... what the hell's the point?

Racist i say, rotary fan here. I'm looking forward to each and everyone of those car's. There's a difference in each of them, be it minor/major. There's a lot of picky people out there, like myself, i'm looking forward to #445 and #451. It seems they missed a lot of cars also (like the Mazda RX-2, PANSPEED RX-7, a lot more, i'll stop there. lol), the list could have been beefed up to 1200. Anyways if it's 1 thing they're doing good, it's got to be variety. As for the other parts of the game (such as customization) and of course "gameplay" i can't say much because they mentioned nothing of "customization" as yet but there have been rumors that there will be "engine swapping" (but that's sorta like extreme customizing and I WOULD LOVE THIS GAME TO HAVE IT) then again it's rumors the possibility of the actual game having this feature is .1%. I liked the driving physics of GT5 Prologue (there were a few bugs i hope they sorted out), i can't say much about the actual gt5 gameplay as it has not been released yet. One thing that really bugs me though is the sound of the car's, it's sorta nowhere identical to the actual car sound. Although Kazunori-sama apologized in advance because he said that each car will not sound exactly the same as the real life car but it will be somewhat similar (not in those exact words but that's pretty much what he wanted to say) and the reason why he could not get all the cars to sound exactly like the real car was because it would slow down the frame-rate of the game. (or something like that if i remembered correctly)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E