Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition leaked by Korean ratings board

header_586x192.jpg

Sometimes, rumors are incorrect, and other times, they've proven to be true. When it comes to the rumblings of the existence of a Grand Theft Auto trilogy remaster, it appears that it was the latter, in this case. The South Korean Game Rating and Administration Committee has let another game slip prior to its official announcement: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition. The game, which would likely be a collection of Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, and San Andreas, was given a classification earlier today, with franchise publisher Take Two Interactive having filed for the rating. No platforms or release window was listed, though we can likely expect to see an official announcement follow soon.

:arrow: Source

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It better be on Switch, with decent graphics, and framerates that don't blow. And please, please, PLEASE up the poly count of the models! I expect all 3 games to be on the cartridge too, none of that "download the other 2 games with these codes" bullshit.

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
this trilogy remaster rumored using unreal engine and ported by other parties, so you would see nice graphics level on switch level

Ralkila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They better modernize the controls on console, specially the gunplay (not for me i love the 3D saga on pc and i use the console ports to feel the game "as new" with the limitations and get killed by otherwise usually easy scenarios on pc) cause the new generation of actual youtubers and people that didn't played the thing it is going to complain specially with the small weapons lock on target and static fps camera mechanic on large guns.

There has been some fan projects also of the game looking like a ps4/5 game with everything on it map and cars and 3d models. I bet they did nothing to change it, specially knowing that all the rockstar people that made the 3D saga is gone from rockstar.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
you would think if this is the real deal they would advertise now in time for christmas hype? people would be tearing limbs off to get this trilogy.. i mean a remastered vice city and san andreas who wouldnt?!

HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This will most likely just be a stolen re-release of re3, reVC etc... That or the bad mobile versions basically untouched.
I guess i'll stay sailing the seven seas to have a better version of it, on more platforms, with a lot more work put in by fans, and for free. I said i wouldn't buy any more game licensed by TakeTwo, since they like to illegaly delete open-source projects, and i still stay by that, at most, you'll see me play a pirated version of that collection, but i doubt they'd even be worth it to begin with.

HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
They have all the source code. What would be the point?
Idk, you're talking about a publisher that deliberately removes a repo that doesn't host any of their copyrighted work. Wouldn't surprise me if they were lazy enough to just download the github repo and compile it, would probably be easier to do than search in multiple millions of files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.