OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
my name is xathya and ive been lurcking gbatemp for a few months and decided to hack my 3ds after seeing some many guides here and it looked to be a fun community!

i grew up in australia and with sega consoles, my first one was the matter system which i played rocky on, then i got a sega mega drive and i discovered sonic who is my favorite video game character and hedgehog^^ but the character i really loved the most was knuckle!
latest

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
gbaers..?-- wait, hey! No, we're Tempers. Got that? Good.

Now, let me formally welcome you to the 'Temp! :D Honestly haven't seen many Aussies, which makes you one in a few. Also, I think you'll find a ton of fellow Sonic fans around here. You should've seen the hype leading up to Sonic Mania.
Here, join our Discord server, get to know everyone a little better: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemps-official-discord-server.460532/

Hope you enjoy our little corner of the internet!

So Xathya, what kind of games do you play?

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy is a gateway shill. Even his story doesn't line up with his signature and he does not speak native English like an Australian.

Just my 10 cents.

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
This guy is a gateway shill. Even his story doesn't line up with his signature and he does not speak native English like an Australian.

Just my 10 cents.
what story and what doesi t have with signature to do? im not australian original i move here from france

to everyone whos not mean thank you for greetings!

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs