"grey" screen issue with Citra on MacOS

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heya,

I really would like to play The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time 3D on a somewhat bigger screen. I thus decided to download the Citra emulator on my Mac. At first, it crashed for some reason. I was able to solve this by disabling Disc Shader Cache.

After loading up the game, I can control it and hear sound, however I do not see anything at all. Instead I can see a grey screen without any gameplay. Is there any way to solve this?

Some additional information:

M1 MacBook Pro (2020)
Citra Nightly 1678

I am currently running on the default settings (except for turning off "Use Disc Shader Cache".)

If anyone knows a solution, it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Alex

Ps, it has been a while since I have posted on this forum, if you guys have any suggestions or requests just give a shout! I have been away from the emulation for a few years so I barely have any idea on what I have to do.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

16Mega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had this issue on the same build and same hardware.

All I did was click the green full screen button at the top left of the Citra window and the game appeared.
You can click it again to make Citra go back in to windowed mode and it'll stay normal.

Sorry for the slight necro, Hope this helps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0