Hacking [Guide] How To Hack Your 360

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just make sure to get a few good dumps before proceeding, as always check your soldering before putting power to it.
Yup, just to be sure, a 1k resistor, a pico, wire, patience and steady hand are all I need?
No bridging points and stuff like that?

I think the pics I took show all details for these questions. The motherboard is bare, just want to make sure I have all knowledge I might need before getting to it.

Then, just remove some corrosion on some metal parts (for some reason, there's a blob of rust on the dvd drive and in one of the grills. Weird.

eyeliner

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm still using an ancient NAND-X, never done the pico route ;p
But yeh, steady hand, cool head space.
Well, I have a couple of picos and the end result seems to be same difference and other flashers (but cheaper).

I was surprised at how easy it was to take the X-clamp without a tool.

One of the good things is how deep cleaned we can get the console during the process. It's amazing how much filth they can get in all the nooks and crannies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd suggest racking up the fan to 70% or so to keep the system a little cooler once you're building the hacked NAND.
I still use a precision flathead to pop those things open, clamp removal tools are overrated.

Reactions: BigOnYa

eyeliner

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey! See? I'm stupid, and scratched the pad on the side of the real one, but in the end, managed to come up clean.
IMG_20231215_123922.jpg

Time to get the resistor. For some reason, I can't find one in my box of trinkets.

Reactions: BigOnYa

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
How reliable is the ext_clk method for Xenon motherboards these days? Basically I have a banned one in a case gathering dust and I'm wondering whether it might be worthwhile to glitch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto