Hacking Hack SXOS

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Updated for python 3.9 - fixed ident issues.

Replace xxxxxxxxxx in this line:

sxos_fingerprint = ("xxxxxxxxxx0B5234424E4A4200011500")

Use the fingerprint from the switch that you got the valid licence from. Tested on firmware 11.0.0 (don't use 11.0.1), and patch SXOS 3.10.

Thanks @Reacher17, you just made a lot of TX haters into converted TX lovers. :-)

Just a small note: that 0B after the xxxx... should not be used as fixed 0B, that byte must be taken from the fingerprint ( 05 in the case of the one I gave you ).

@Voxel I installed python 3.9 and trying this I get Crypto import error. I did pip install crypto but that gives another error... any help ? thank you...

EDIT: Got it to work ;)

Last edited by Inaki,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

@Voxel I installed python 3.9 and trying this I get Crypto import error. I did pip install crypto but that gives another error... any help ? thank you...
Did you try installing pycryptodome/pycryptodomex? Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I used hacksxos3.1.0.py (Reacher's python2 script) to patch my boot.dat.

Edit: If that doesn't help in any way, maybe you could post the other errors you're getting?

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Inaki

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you try installing pycryptodome/pycryptodomex? Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I used hacksxos3.1.0.py (Reacher's python2 script) to patch my boot.dat.

Edit: If that doesn't help in any way, maybe you could post the other errors you're getting?

yeah, had just found the replacement library and it worked. I cannot upload the full file because of size, will find a way...

EDIT: Here we go: <removed> we will find a way to publish the file...

Last edited by Inaki,

Inaki

Trophies
XP
Country
I would advise if you share a license, or if anybody plans on using this, to stay offline to minimize the risk of banning of donor licenses from the inactive TX team!
well, no worries in my case, I have various switches and I will probaby keep this one with atmos by now... let us hope a frankensxosatmos comes to life someday.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope you are all happy?

:hrth::D:D:D:hrth:
you made a lot of people happy not only did you do what everyone always told others could not be done but you did it fast as hell! :yay: Iv had it before with my 1st switch then sold it and never would rebuy it because i hate the ideal of spending money for something I own and should had be able to use on any other switch I had, Keep up the good work because you made a name for your self here!

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1