Misc Hacked Shiny Pokemon being sold on ebay, should the sellers be reported?

bootmonster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have seen quite a few sellers clearly selling hacked shiny Pokemon. Up there with the scalpers in terms of scum baggery for me.

Should they be getting reported, and would it actually do anything to get the listings removed?

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hol' up.

You're trying to put hacked Pokémon on the same level as SCALPING?

Are the sellers of the Pokémon creating an artificial scarcity of shiny Pokémon in order to sell their hacked ones at an insane price?

Granted, I agree that selling hacked Pokémon is pretty dumb, but to try and compare something in the digital realm that can be replicated infinitely for free by anyone with a hacked system to a physical item that dudes are buying enmasse to hoard so people cant get at MSRP and have little to no choice but to pay ridiculously inflated prices are absolutely NOT the same.

As for weather or not you should report them? Nah, let the suckers buy their cheats and risk their bans. If not being able to play Smash Bros or Battle online in Pokémon is worth it to them for a palate swap then by all means. Maybe the ones selling them will get their consoles banned too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i only do that in the mornings