Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah, it's definatelly more, it varies from game to game. Secret of Mana for example lets me rewind more than 4 minutes, I can not see a consistent pattern, though. Sometimes it's 4:03 minutes, sometimes 4:34...
Oh sorry I thought you mean how long does the game demo play with your savestates lol.

loveShmups

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks to Cluster for the nice compatible list :

But it will nice to be able to contribute with the right information.
Too bad we can't have the precise CRC 32 for the tested roms. I had some troubles with one my rom because of the wrong CRC 32...

When I installed the retro arch module, a lot of my non working roms are .. working now.
Secret of Evermore (US), Terranigma (eur patched 60hz), the firemen, illusion of Gaiia (US), Rendering Ranger R2 (Eng).
Strangely, some now working roms (with the retro arch trick..) are still "non working" in this list.... just saying....:rolleyes:

Last edited by loveShmups,

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks to Cluster for the nice compatible list :

But it will nice to be able to contribute with the right information.
Too bad we can't have the precise CRC 32 for the tested roms. I had some troubles with one my rom because of tewrong CRC 32...

When I installed the retro arch module, a lot of my non working roms are .. working now.
Secret of Evermore (US), Terranigma (eur patched 60hz), the firemen, illusion of Gaiia (US), Rendering Ranger R2 (Eng).
Strangely, some roms are still "non working" in this list.... just saying....:rolleyes:
Because that list is for the stock emulator, not retroarch.

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
So, nobody has the same problem as I do :( ? When I hit reset in a game, it takes 10s to go to the home menu, even with canoe.

Actnash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a nes classic edition, can you use the new hakchi to play snes games on the official emulator? I think I saw there was a guy who basically converted his nes mini software into snes mini and had the snes main screen, background options, etc... may have used something else besides hakchi. I feel like there's no need to buy an snes classic if you can just use the nes, since everything is the same under the hood. I know you can use retroarch to play snes games on nes, but the official snes emulator handles the super fx games better.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's turned on, so they don't appear

I tried with only the 21 original games (still with custom kernel though) and it's 10seconds too. :/
Do a full uninstall in hakchi "kernel>uninstall" and start again in latest hakchi usually fixes all issues

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I like that I matter what I do it's reversible lolololol

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 392

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do a full uninstall in hakchi "kernel>uninstall" and start again in latest hakchi usually fixes all issues

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I like that I matter what I do it's reversible lolololol
It's cool. How have you made it ? Thanks. Rgs.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
just came on to say Ive tried the latest glupen64 with snes mini and mario64 works flawlessly and 3rd party wii controllers are working just fine, really wasnt expecting that

Reactions: PPlays

NeilZander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone tried the MSU1 BS Zelda that makes the game play as intended? voices and all? for the SNES Classic?

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Mario 64 huh? I'm impressed.
yeah, no slowdown at all, had to adjust aspect ratio to 30:17 to get full screen for some reason but other than that ran amazingly, saves work too, super happy

gonna try see if the native emu can run a few choice romhacks like brutal mario now.

Last edited by davetheshrew,

Th3one

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, no slowdown at all, had to adjust aspect ratio to 30:17 to get full screen for some reason but other than that ran amazingly, saves work too, super happy

gonna try see if the native emu can run a few choice romhacks like brutal mario now.
Yes brutal Mario works I tried it

Reactions: davetheshrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...