Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Supermario130

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey people, I was trying to kill the time till the next release so I had some artistic moments. :)
Here are my new Folder-Sets. I'm using it in the hakchi 2-9-17 build version and it's working great. You could rename and replace the whole set of clusters icon manager icons or later sinngle select the folders you need.
Maybe someone would like to use it too. :)Inside the set are all icons from a to z in 3 colours. blue, red and green belts + back folder icon and numbers icon.

New Folders.PNG

IMG_20170213_074504.jpg IMG_20170213_074542.jpg

I would like to see more ppl would share their custom icon sets, because I bet there are a lot more and better Graphic artists than me.

Anyway... here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cnm75nwwgmi0cp8/New Folders.7z?dl=0

Enjoy!

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
Your problem is that the new game or cores that you put excess the actual RA folder size. Put less games/cores (I recommend not more of 30MB of total size folder \hakchi2\games\CLV-H-RARCH)
Syncro again. Enjoy and wait patiently to the next hakchi2 version for better experience.

Rgs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I try to put always the frame rate on overlay. The NeoGeo games plays so great and no noticable slowdown playing.
But the core FBA 2012 isn't so depurated or the mini cannot run it well. Remember that is a 30 game NES built-in machine for 60$-€ (some people many money more).
But to check on the next video the performance... (I don't know if same RA version or core had some glitch issues or it's my bad configuration on mini RA.

7 Arcade FBA games(don't 8 i'm counting Gradius II :S)

Please, enjoy!

Rgs

Yeah looking at you video it's really struggling playing robocop 2 as the sound is very jumpy?

Could you please try robocop 1 and pang (my 2 favourite arcade games - plus they only use 2 buttons so would work fine with default controlers) and post how they work as I'd make the exception and gladly add them on my mini to complement nes and SMS games currently on there?

Last edited by MrTea,

Link8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didn't had time to check this thread for some time, but is it true we can now emulate SNES games as well?

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Didn't had time to check this thread for some time, but is it true we can now emulate SNES games as well?
Yes, with RetroArch!

Hey people, I was trying to kill the time till the next release so I had some artistic moments. :)
Here are my new Folder-Sets. I'm using it in the hakchi 2-9-17 build version and it's working great. You could rename and replace the whole set of clusters icon manager icons or later sinngle select the folders you need.
Maybe someone would like to use it too. :)Inside the set are all icons from a to z in 3 colours. blue, red and green belts + back folder icon and numbers icon.

View attachment 78188

View attachment 78189 View attachment 78190

I would like to see more ppl would share their custom icon sets, because I bet there are a lot more and better Graphic artists than me.

Anyway... here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cnm75nwwgmi0cp8/New Folders.7z?dl=0

Enjoy!
I find your folders very lovely ! Even in multi-colours, it would be very cool!

Reactions: Link8

iDaw_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is possible to use scanline on RetroArch (or fceumm) ? (like the CRT filter)
I'm playing only nes games
Thanks

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh boy, I don't have a nesMini, but if i can do custom icons for you guys to use, i'd love to take ideas/suggestions.
Thank you very much, guy! Me, i would
Oh boy, I don't have a nesMini, but if i can do custom icons for you guys to use, i'd love to take ideas/suggestions.
Thank you very much for your proposition. At the beginning, I thought to range NES games by genre, but i think now that it's better in alphabetic order because it's a question of 950 or 1 000 games! So, some ideas of alpha folders are welcome ! Thanks!

Last edited by artemus3,

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
How about scummvm? :D
I cannot make run. If start core hangs and gives error C7(if I don't remember bad), if start core and try any scummvm zip (like Monkey Island VGA [I tried Spanish and English versions] it "opens" but also hangs and when press Reset button, gives C7 error.
Maybe it's necessary extra configuration or the mini can handle it.

About the more Arcade games, please be tuned... ;)

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

baconcow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those who have tested the RetroArch on the NESCE, do the ROMs remained zipped or will they be extracted from the archive once on the NESCE? I am trying to determine size impact that my selections will have.

MethedMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Every time I try and install the driver the device with either Hakchi or just using the driver folder it never gets past the main install screen, when I put the device in using the steps it recognises as an unknown device and windows tries to force install an automatic driver.

Is this what is causing the issue or is there another way to get past this. I have tried almost everything and no matter what I read I can't find that I am doing something wrong. please help

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice! Do we have some sort of tutorial for this or will Cluster add this to the next release?
I think that if you understand English check the source for pcm720 here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/hakchi2-nes-mini-very-simple-pimp-tool.456256/page-154#post-7087019
Also if want to see this last pack process(minus change the init file, that change can see in this other tutorial from minute 2:17 to 5:19 in this tutorial )
check this video for last pcm pack process to add NES games to mini gui using RetroArch:

Rgs.

Every time I try and install the driver the device with either Hakchi or just using the driver folder it never gets past the main install screen, when I put the device in using the steps it recognises as an unknown device and windows tries to force install an automatic driver.

Is this what is causing the issue or is there another way to get past this. I have tried almost everything and no matter what I read I can't find that I am doing something wrong. please help
When you tell us that windows tries to force install an automatic driver, you cannot install it? gives you an error?
Also which Windows Version did you use? Have you disabled the driver signature verification?

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,
Reactions: Link8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh