Happy New Year 2023!

fireworks-461750_960_720.jpg

Happy New Year 2023

Hello everyone!

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to wish all of our valued members and visitors a very happy new year 2023. We hope that this year brings you all happiness, health, and lots of fun times in gaming and beyond. Thank you for being a part of our community and for your ongoing support. We are grateful to have you with us and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a great browsing experience in the year ahead.

Here's to a fantastic 2023!

Best wishes, Costello

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Happy new year gbatemp people!!!

I know that the year transition is a man-made imaginary thing, but huge relief I'm feeling now that 2022 is over.
it has nothing to do with man-made
Earth makes a full circle around the sun in 365.25 days

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Tempers happy new year to all, here the fireworks are just illuminating the sky, hope the next year bring to every temper the best and all they can wish!

:grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog: :grog:

:hrth: :hrth::hrth: :hrth::hrth: :hrth::hrth: :hrth::hrth: :hrth::hrth: :hrth::hrth: :hrth::hrth:
Post automatically merged:

it has nothing to do with man-made
Earth makes a full circle around the sun in 365.25 days
yep but the humanity choose a semi-arbitrary point for the start/end of the lap, for most cultures is near to the Winter solstice, for others is lunar, and so on.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still have 50 minutes here until the new year.
Also I'm tired and I don't wanna get out of bed so I'll just play DKCR tomorrow
Happry new year for yall
one of my favorite games of all time. I hope you enjoy it. I'm playing tropical freeze right now after playing tales of zestiria for about 6 hours, the most I've played in a very long time in any one day.

Aserl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of my favorite games of all time. I hope you enjoy it. I'm playing tropical freeze right now after playing tales of zestiria for about 6 hours, the most I've played in a very long time in any one day.
I've played it before but only did like the first 2 worlds so now I've been committed to finishing it. I'm on the 4th world I think and I just have 2 things to say:
Jesus Christ this game is fucking hard
and why doesn't a 2D PLATFORMER support the CLASSIC CONTROLLER? I don't mind motion controls and I think the way they're used in the game is perfectly fine but it just boggles my mind.
Yes I know gecko codes exist but i couldn't get them working 😪

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use codes either for the game. the motion controls are fine until they're misstimed or don't work at all. that can be extremely frustrating. the 4th world is one of the hardest worlds, because all stages are rocket barrel or mine cart with one hit deaths. 4-3 is possibly the hardest stage in the game get all kong letters without dying. it's mostly the O that's the problem.

Reactions: impeeza

Aserl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use codes either for the game. the motion controls are fine until they're misstimed or don't work at all. that can be extremely frustrating. the 4th world is one of the hardest worlds, because all stages are rocket barrel or mine cart with one hit deaths. 4-3 is possibly the hardest stage in the game get all kong letters without dying. it's mostly the O that's the problem.
Do NOT get me started on either of those they both just drove me INSANE.
I forgot what the level was called but the stupid ice minecart one can just go to hell.
You only get one hit, the difference between full hopping and short hopping is really important because most of the level requires short hops except it's really easy to full hop on accident and ruin your run instantly. I just game overed over and over and over and over.
and I'm not planning to 100% the game but I do like going for the kong letters but the O is so DAMN hard because you either jump too late and miss or jump too early and die I HATE IT.
still a good game from what I've played though 🍌/10 would recommend!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do NOT get me started on either of those they both just drove me INSANE.
I forgot what the level was called but the stupid ice minecart one can just go to hell.
You only get one hit, the difference between full hopping and short hopping is really important because most of the level requires short hops except it's really easy to full hop on accident and ruin your run instantly. I just game overed over and over and over and over.
and I'm not planning to 100% the game but I do like going for the kong letters but the O is so DAMN hard because you either jump too late and miss or jump too early and die I HATE IT.
still a good game from what I've played though 🍌/10 would recommend!
I've managed to beat dkcr as well as tropical freeze with all kong letters, all stages, without dying. I've never managed to do both in a row, which is what I'm trying now. I'm sleepy (usually go to bed around 9p.m.) to add to the challenge. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMm6wIktNk