Happy Safer Internet Day - How to stay safe on the internet

baronchrist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole world is celebrating the Safer Internet Day today. So let's make a promise to ourselves to make the internet a safer and better platform for the upcoming generation and take necessary steps to stop any future online threats, scams and cyberbullying.
Let's tweet with the hashtag: #SaferInternetDay #SID2018

Spectral Blizzard

GBATemp's Only Racist Stereotypical Feminist
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole world is celebrating the Safer Internet Day today. So let's make a promise to ourselves to make the internet a safer and better platform for the upcoming generation and take necessary steps to stop any future online threats, scams and cyberbullying.
Let's tweet with the hashtag: #SaferInternetDay #SID2018
What about people like me?

baronchrist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PureVPN is also celebrating Safer Internet Day & securing 100 families by giving them a free VPN subscription.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NordVPN has written Online Child Safety Tips which is worth reading. (Y)

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Might want to add this to the OP

Today, Tuesday, 6 February 2018, will see stakeholders across the globe come together to celebrate Safer Internet Day 2018. This year's theme, "Create, connect and share respect: A better internet starts with you", is a call to action for every stakeholder to play their part in creating a better internet for everyone, in particular the youngest users out there. More than that, it is an invitation for everyone to join in and engage with others in a respectful way in order to ensure a better digital experience.

Source - https://www.saferinternetday.org/

D

Deleted User

No offense, but did you create an account just to post this thread?

I concede, the movement is indeed a noble one, but you'd probably gain more traction on sites like Twitter or Reddit than here on GBATemp.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to celebrate a Happy Fuck Made-up Holidays Day. Seriously, the last few years it's been really ridiculous. Almost as if there's a push to make a day more important than it is by giving it a holiday. Like someone can't be trusted to make a day special or important for themselves. And a day dedicated to safer internet is ridiculous, that's something to always be aware of, don't need a holiday for that.

Next you're going to tell me there's a Happy Seatbelt Day.

Reactions: dAVID_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At least the 20 you can add MicroSD up to 1TB lol